CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIPFOR COLLEGE STUDENTS-2012 (CSSS-2012)
The applicant should have passed the Senior School Certificate Examination 2012 conducted by CBSE.
Science Commerce and Humanities Students
The applicant should be pursuing higher studies and have taken admission in Under Graduation regular course from recognized Educational Institutions in India.
The applicant should not be availing any other scholarship.
Total Annual Income of parents of the applicant from all sources should not exceed Rs 4.5 lakh/ annum
For Graduation :Rs.1000/- per month for three years
Post Graduation: Rs 2000/- per month for two years after Graduation
Last Date of Receipt of Online Application for CSSS-2011 31st Oct, 2012
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING ONLINE APPLICATION FOR
CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIP
FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS-2012
All conditions are mandatory and applicable to all categories of applicants
1. The applicant should be an Indian national
2. The applicant should have passed the Senior School Certificate Examination 2012 conducted by CBSE and have secured the total aggregate marks (in first five subjects) equal or above the following minimum marks as per the stream opted by the applicant:
Science Commerce Others
Minimum Total Aggregate Marks for all 418 396 332
categories (SC/ST/OBC/UR) to apply for
Scholarship(Marks in first five
3. The applicant should be pursuing higher studies and have taken admission in Under Graduation regular course (not correspondence or distance mode) from recognized Educational Institutions in India
4. The applicant should not be availing any other scholarship
5. Total Annual Income of parents of the applicant from all sources should not exceed Rs 4.5 lakh per annum
6. The applicant should not belong to creamy layer as defined by DoP&T from time to time. (Govt. Of India, Dept. of Per. & Trg., OM No. 36033/S/2004-Estt. (Res.), dated 14-10-2004)(This is applicable to all categories of applicants both ‘general’ and ‘reserved’)
Scholarship amount and Duretion:
Number of scholarships will be distributed amongst pass out of the Science, Commerce and Humanities in ratio of 3:2:1. Reservation to SC, ST, OBC and PH will be as per guidelines of the Govt of India.
month* for three
To be disbursed lump sum Amount of Rs.10,000/- at end of academic year.
For 4th and 5th year of
@ Rs 2000/- per month.
(Other than that of the professional courses)
Rs 2000/- per month for two years after
To be disbursed lump sum Amount of Rs.20,000/- at end of academic year.
How to apply for Scholarship:
Check eligibility criteria:-
If eligible, obtain the Bank Details of your Account, RTGS/NEFT branch code of the bank from the Bank Manager.
Fill the application form of Scholarship online.
Application form and Joining report will be generated online and these may be printed on A4 size paper.
Get the Joining report verified from Institution’s Head from where course is being pursued.
Get the Income affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- duly sworn in before Notary Public/First class Executive Magistrate/Revenue Officer as per the prescribed format.
Send the Online generated Application Form along with the following documents:
oDuly signed Online generated Application form.
oJoining report Attested by Head of Institution/Report.
oCopy of Mark sheet of Sr.School Certificate Exam – 2012 Write online registration no. on its top.
oCopy of Caste Certificate, if applicable. Write online registration no. on its top.
oIncome Affidaviton a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- in original. Write online registration no. on its top.
oIncome Tax Returns/Form-16 of both the Parents (of the year ending Mar 2012) issued by the employer should be attached alongwith the affidavit wherever applicable)
Applications without above mentioned documents will be rejected summarily and no
correspondence will be made/ entertained in this regard.
1. Those students who have passed Class- XII Exam from CBSE prior to 2012 are not eligible
2. Only online application forms will be accepted. Forms of previous year or website printouts
without bearing online Registration No. will be rejected. The application in respect of the
candidates who have filled in the details online but have not submitted the signed forms
along with Joining report and Income affidavit before due date will be rejected.
3. Mere submission of the application form/fulfilling the eligibility criteria will not entitle the
applicant for the award of Scholarship. Scholarships will be distributed among various
streams and various categories on merit as per criteria advised by the Ministry of HRD,
Govt. of India.
4. Applicant is entitled to receive only one scholarship at a time. If the applicant is in receipt of
any scholarship from any other scheme he/she has to refund that scholarship, failing
which action will be taken as per rules.
5. The information regarding receipt of application for scholarship and its details will be
displayed / updated on website from time to time.
6. Any change in address and Bank Details must be immediately reported to “Section Officer
(Scholarship), 7th floor, CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-
110092” alongwith the Online Registration No., Name and Roll No., of the applicant and
copy of the form submitted.
7. Application received after due date shall be summarily rejected.
8. In case of any technical difficulty in online submission of Application form contact on email
Ids email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
For more details:
Last Date of Receipt of Online Application for CSSS-2012. 31stOct,