Add to Favorite
Siena International Photo Awards 2018
Trevor Coopersmith Urban Art Scholarship 2017
Sony World Photography Awards Open Competition 2018
Sony World Photography Youth Award 2018
3rd Floor, Room no-3015, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003, India, Email: email@example.com, Phone: 011-24364706
Design a Poster, Create a Logo & a Slogan NOHP Programme 2017 invites application for all the citizen of India to design a poster, create a logo and slogan for World Oral Health Day
Open to All Indian Citizens only.
The application can be done online with the following steps:
Step 1: Register yourself.
Step 2: The applicants should upload the poster in JPEG/PNG/SVG format only. The poster should be designed in colour. The size of the poster should be 17 inches x 23 inches in either portrait or
Step 3: The slogan has to be typed in either Hindi or English and then uploaded. The applicants should upload the slogan in PDF format only.
Step 4: The slogans should not be more than 20 words.
Step 5: The logo design must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
Step 6: The applicants should upload the logo in JPEG/ JPG/ PNG/ SVG format only and logo should be designed in colour.
Step 7: The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm to 60cm*60cm in either portrait or landscape.
Step 8: Submit.
World Oral Health Day- Poster; Logo, Slogan Competition- NOHP Program 2017
The objective of this programme is to make oral health services accessible, affordable and sustainable with an onus on oral health promotion and disease prevention for good general health and well being.
The candidates is required to design a poster and/or a logo and/or a write a slogan for the NOHP.
The theme is “Brush Your Way to Health”
• The poster, logo and the slogan should be relevant to Oral Health and should be based on the theme specified.
• The poster should be usable on our website/ social media such as twitter, Facebook and on printed material such as b/w press releases, stationery and signage
• Has to be based on the theme specified
• Has to be submitted in MSWord / JPEG/PNG/PDF/TIFF format
• Participants should upload the Logo in JPEG/ JPG/ PNG/ SVG format only.
• Logo should be designed in colour.
• The size of the logo may vary from 5cm*5cm to 60cm*60cm in either portrait or landscape.
Design a Poster, Create a Logo & a Slogan - World Oral Health Day NOHP Programme 2017.pdf