Vocational Education Maintenance Allowance to ST Students, Maharashtra 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Tribal Development Department, Government of Maharashtra is inviting applications from ST students in Maharasthra who are enrolled in vocational study courses for Vocational Education Maintenance Allowance to ST Students, Maharashtra 2020-21. The selected candidates will get multiple awards.
Vocational Education Maintenance Allowance to ST Students, Maharashtra 2020-21 Deadline30-Jun-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Belong to ST community
- Be a resident of Maharashtra
- Have a family income less than or equal to INR 2,50,000 per annum
- Have passed the previous year examination
The selected scholars will receive maintenance allowance as specified hereunder -
- For 4-5 Year Courses - INR 7,000 per annum to day-scholars and INR 10,000 per annum to hostellers
- For 2-3 Year Courses - INR 5,000 per annum to day-scholars and INR 7,000 per annum to hostellers
- For Courses of 2 years or less duration - INR 5,000 per annum to both day scholars and hostellers
Following documents are required:
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Previous year's mark sheet
- Caste validity certificate
- Declaration of Rector/Superintendent of the college
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Click on 'New Applicant Registration'.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number and register.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
Application closing date - 30th June 2021
Terms and Conditions
- If a student fails in any year then he/she is not paid the scholarship for that particular year.
- The students need to pass the previous year examination to ensure the renewal of the scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more