Vahani Scholarship 2021-22
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Vahani Scholarship 2021-22 is an initiative of Vahani that nurtures and funds individuals with exceptional and untapped capability to study at top universities across India for an undergraduate degree. Under this scholarship, students who are currently in Class 12 will be provided with full financial support for their undergraduate degree course and mentorship benefits.
Vahani Scholarship is a non-profit organisation that recognises the importance of opening doors for the exceptionally brilliant underprivileged children in India.
Vahani Scholarship 2021-22
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be an Indian national currently studying in Class 12
- Appear for the Board examination next year
- Have scored 85% or above marks in Class 10 and 11 examinations
- Be applying for an undergraduate degree course in India
- Have an annual family income of less than INR 2 lakh
A total of 30 candidates will be selected for this scholarship. The selected students will receive the following benefits -
- Full college fee for the undergraduate degree course
- Travel stipend
- Stipend for laptop and study materials
- A round-trip travel ticket
- Mentorship benefits (Pre-University, During, and Post-University)
- Photograph of the applicant
- Aadhaar card number
- Signature of father, mother and guardian
- Income certificate (Salary slip)
- Photograph of the family
- Photograph of the mobile phone, laptop and vehicle (if available)
- Cancelled cheque or bank passbook of the applicants and their parents
While appearing for the interview, the candidates are required to bring the following documents -
- Original 10th and 11th marksheet
- Original income certificate issued that year
- Original certificates (those mentioned in the form by the applicant)
- 2 passport size photos
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for this scholarship -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: A registration form will open, fill in all required details and click on the 'Click to Apply' button.
Step 3: After successful registration, log in using the registered email id and password. The application form will open.
Step 4: Fill in all required details in each section of the application form and upload relevant documents.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Note: Schools/NGOs can also identify and nominate up to 5 eligible students for this scholarship.
Application start date: 01 September 2021
Application deadline: 01 December 2021
Initial review of applications: From 01 - 20 December 2021
Personal interviews: First week of January 2022
Release of final decision: By the end of January 2022
The selection of scholars for this scholarship will be made on the basis of academic excellence, consistency, quality of the application and economic hardship. The selection process involves the following steps -
- Initial shortlisting of candidates by the Vahani Expert Committee after their application review
- Personal interview of the shortlisted candidates (along with one guardian) followed by document verification
- Final selection of scholars
Terms and Conditions
- All candidates are informed about whether they have been selected by mid-December through email or phone calls. Short-listed candidates will be given the date for their interviews during this time.
- Shortlisted candidates are required to attend the personal interviews along with one guardian in Delhi and The travel expense is reimbursed. However, if the shortlisted candidate is not able to attend the interview, there are provisions for interviews through telephone or video conference.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more