Vahani Scholarship 2023-24
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 08-11-2023 Posted By : Smriti Verma
Vahani Scholarship 2023-24 is an initiative of the *Vahani Scholarship Trust (NGO) to provide financial support to students studying in Class 12. The aim of this scholarship is to help students from economically challenging backgrounds in India to continue their education. The selected candidates will receive tuition fees, and a fixed stipend to cover other expenses.
*Vahani Scholarship Trust is a non-profit organization that recognises the importance of opening doors for the exceptionally brilliant underprivileged children in India. Their mission is to send Indian students who come from extenuating circumstances to the top universities across India.
Source: Vahani Scholarship Trust
Vahani Scholarship 2023-24
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- hold Indian citizenship
- be studying in Class 12 in a recognised institution and will appear for the board examination
- have secured 85% or above marks in Class 11 and Class 10 board examination
- be applying for an undergraduate degree course in one of the recognised institutions in India
- have an annual family income of less than ₹1,50,000 from all sources
Selected candidates will receive a full tuition fee for the entire duration of the course. A fixed stipend will be provided in case a scholar moves out to cover expenses including travel allowance, college textbooks, hostel/PG rent, and food.
In addition to the tuition fee, the scholars will also receive a stipend to buy a laptop. They will also be reimbursed for the cost of traveling home once a year.
- Photograph of the applicant
- Aadhaar card number
- Signature of father, mother and guardian
- Income certificate (salary slip)
- Photograph of the family
- Photograph of the mobile phone, laptop, and vehicle (if available)
- Cancelled cheque or bank passbook of the applicants and their parents
While appearing for the interview, the candidates are required to bring the following documents:
- Original 10th and 11th marksheet
- Original income certificate issued that year
- Original certificates (those mentioned in the form by the applicant)
- 2 passport size photographs
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button and fill in the required registration details. (Note: If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email ID).
Step 3: Click on the 'Apply now' button on the Vahani Scholarship homepage.
Step 4: A registration form will open, fill in all required details and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 5: After successful registration, log in with your registered email ID and password to access the application form.
Step 6: Provide all necessary information in each section, upload the required documents, and submit the application.
Application Start Date: 1st September 2023
Application Last Date: 1st December 2023
The selection of scholars for this scholarship will be made on the basis of academic excellence, consistency, application quality, and economic hardship. The selection process involves the following steps:
- Initial shortlisting of candidates by the Vahani Expert Committee after their application review
- Personal interview of the shortlisted candidates (along with one guardian) followed by document verification
- Final selection of scholars
Terms and Conditions
- Final shortlisted applicants will be informed about the final interview time slot. The applicants are required to keep their documents handy and email them to the Vahani Team.
- The scholars need to verify and get approval from the Vahani Scholarship Board before seeking admission in any university/college.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more