Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to OBC Students, Maharashtra 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The VJNT, OBC and SBC Welfare Department, Government of Maharashtra invites applications for Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to OBC Students, Maharashtra 2020-21 from OBC students studying in Class 11 to PhD level. The scholarship aims to create opportunities for OBC students of Maharashtra by providing them financial aid for higher education. The selected students will receive tuition fees and exam fees reimbursement under this scheme.
Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to OBC Students, Maharashtra 2020-21 Deadline31-May-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a resident of Maharashtra
- Belong to OBC category
- Be pursuing studies at post-matric level (Class 11 to PhD) in a government/government-aided/ private institution
- Have an annual family income of less than or equal to INR 8 lakh
- Have taken admission through CAP process (for professional courses)
The selected scholars will be reimbursed all types of compulsory fees like tuition fees, exam fees, and other admissible fees.
- Caste certificate issued by a competent authority
- Income certificate/Income declaration issued by a competent authority
- Caste validity certificate (for professional courses)
- Mark sheet of HSC or SSC or last examination
- Gap certificate
- Father/Guardian's death certificate
- CAP allotment letter (for professional courses)
- Leaving certificate
- Declaration certificate of parents/guardian about the number of children beneficiaries
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Click on 'New Applicant Registration'.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number and register.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
Application deadline: 31st May 2021
Terms and Conditions
- A student can apply for the freeship for one educational course at a time.
- An applicant cannot take the freeship for more than 2 professional courses.
- The applicants have to get clearly promoted to the next class for scholarship renewal.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Sayali Sutar on 19-Jan-2021
shreyas sarve on 28-Jan-2021
i was asking about eligiblity...
shreyas sarve on 28-Jan-2021
can iit students apply for this scholarship?
Sir, I am 12th pass and after12th pass 2yr gap because of financial problem and then I will give in DMLT diploma admission in YCTMOU collage plz tell me which scholarship you will give me plzzzz response.
Asked by Shivkumar Panchal on 07-Jan-2021
Dimple Thapa on 08-Jan-2021
Kindly follow the below link and apply for the given scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more