State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship 2020-21, Maharashtra
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Government of Maharashtra invites applications from students pursuing postgraduation from government institutes and colleges, and non-agricultural universities for State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship 2020-21, Maharashtra. A total of 76 selected students will receive INR 250 per month under this scholarship scheme.
State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship 2020-21, Maharashtra Deadline30-Jun-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a domicile of Maharashtra
- Be studying in Maharashtra only (Note: The students studying out of Maharashtra cannot apply for this scheme)
- Be a graduate from non-agricultural universities
- Have taken admission in any of the following government colleges:
- Elphinstone College, Bombay
- Institute of Science, Bombay
- Ismail Yusuf College, Jogeshwari
- Sydenham College of Commerce
- Govt. Law College, Bombay
- Rajaram College, Kolhapur
- College of Science, Nagpur
- Nagpur Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur
- Vidarbha Mahavidyalaya, Amravati
- Govt. Arts and Science College, Aurangabad
- Mumbai University
- Pune University
- Nagpur University
- Kolhapur University
The selected students will receive INR 250 per month directly to their bank account by DHE office.
- Previous year mark sheet
- Bonafide certificate for postgraduation admission
- Domicile certificate
Note: For renewal of the scholarship, the students need to submit the progress report of postgraduation 1st year.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Click on 'New Applicant Registration'.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number and register.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
Application deadline: 30th June 2021
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more