SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The State Bank of India (SBI) in partnership with various reputed NGOs has launched the SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2021 for young professionals and fresh graduates in the age group of 21-32 years. This 13-month long fellowship program aims to create leaders of tomorrow. It seeks to solve rural India's most pressing problems. The fellows selected for the YFI Fellowship will receive a monthly stipend of INR 15,000 along with a number of other benefits.
SBI Youth for India Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for the YFI Fellowship 2021, the candidates should possess the following qualities:
- Highly motivated young professionals or fresh graduates out of college
- Applicants aged between 21 and 32 years as on the commencement of the programme
- Indian citizens or Overseas Citizens of India
- Team players with a proactive approach and strong leadership skills
- Candidates who are people-oriented as the fellowship will involve interaction with rural communities on a constant basis
- Applicants willing to commit to a 13-month long rural fellowship programme and adapt to life in challenging rural conditions
The fellows will receive the following benefits:
- A 13-month long experience in rural development
- A monthly stipend of INR 15,000 for meeting living expenses
- Local transport allowance of INR 1,000 per month
- A readjustment allowance of INR 50,000 upon the successful completion of the fellowship
- To and fro travel costs of the fellows from their place of residence to the project location as well as for training programmes
- Medical insurance
- Mentorship by experienced professionals in the field
- Access to the community through well-established NGOs
- Linkages with premier organisations of the country
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Enter the contact details, including the email address and click on register.
Step 3: Access the application through the link received on the registered email.
Step 4: Fill in the application form with all the required details.
Step 5: Answer the essay questions and upload the relevant documents.
Step 6: Submit the application.
Note: The application form must be submitted within 7 days of registration. The application deadline mentioned is tentative. The applications for SBI Youth for India 2021-22 are now open! To receive updates on the last date of the applications, please stay tuned to the social media handles and website of SBI YFI.
Application deadline: 30th April 2021
It is the tentative deadline. The applications for SBI Youth for India 2021-22 are now open! To receive updates on the last date of the applications, please stay tuned to the social media handles and website of SBI YFI.
- Candidates will be shortlisted after completing the registration process.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews to be held across major cities in India.
- Candidates who clear the interview will be notified by email and/or SMS.
- After confirmation, the candidates will be sent the offer letter specifying the programme details, fellowship support, and terms of the fellowship.
Terms and Conditions
- SBI Youth for India does not offer any job post the completion of the 13-month programme.
- SBI Youth for India continuously engages with the shortlisted applicants over an online forum to know them better and clarify their doubts.
- YFI Fellowship is a full-time programme. So, the fellows need to stay in the project location for the entire duration. There is no scope for part-time participation.
- While answering the essay questions in the application form, there is a timestamp of 60 minutes for feeding responses to all three questions.
- At least two fellows will be posted at one project location.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more