Dr. Reddy's Foundation Sashakt Scholarship 2023
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Last Updated On : 09-05-2023 Posted By : Rincy Kaur
Dr. Reddy's Foundation Sashakt Scholarship 2023 is an opportunity offered by Dr. Reddy's Foundation (NGO) to encourage young women across India to pursue a career in science. The scholarship is a one-of-its-kind initiative to encourage young women across India to prepare for and pursue a career in science. It provides a level playing ground to girl students, especially from rural India and low socio-economic backgrounds, to get access to quality education in some of India’s best science institutions by offering financial support and mentorship throughout their undergraduate studies. The scholarships are limited to students securing admissions in the 12 specified science colleges. The selected fellows will receive a scholarship worth INR 2.4 lakhs (INR 80,000 per annum) for 3 years of study.
Dr. Reddy's Foundation Sashakt Scholarship 2023
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- be an Indian national
- be a girl student
- have a good record of academic excellence
- have opted for a B.Tech., M.B.B.S. or B.Sc. in Natural/Pure Science degree
- Preference will be given to students with rural backgrounds, economically weak backgrounds, and interest in scientific research.
- The scholarship will be given only to students who have confirmed admissions to any of the colleges listed (refer to the 'List of Institutions' document for the same)
The selected fellows will receive a scholarship worth INR 2.4 lakhs (INR 80,000 per year) for three years of study, which covers the college tuition fees, study expenses and basic living costs. The scholars are guided through the crucial stages of their education.
The following documents shall be required to be uploaded during the application process:
- Class 10 certificate (mandatory)
- Class 10 marksheet (optional)
- Class 12 marksheet (mandatory)
- Class 12 certificate (optional)
- Income certificate (mandatory for household income less than INR 5,00,000)
- Disability certificate (mandatory for PwD candidates)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the opportunity by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button.
Step 2: Click the 'Register' button and fill in the required registration details. (Note - If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id)
Step 3: Navigate to the 'Apply Now' button on the right-hand side of the page and click on it.
Step 4: Fill in the required details, upload the necessary documents and submit.
Note - The applicant needs to have a confirmed admission offer in any one of the listed colleges. Admission slips will need to be submitted to avail of the scholarship.
Application Starting Date - 1st May 2023
Application Deadline - 30th November 2023
The applicants will be selected based on merit in Class 12 and overall academic record.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship will be given only to students who have confirmed admissions to any of the colleges listed below -
- Bangalore - Indian Institute of Science (IISc), M S Ramaiah College of Arts, Science, and Commerce Department of Science, Christ (Deemed to be University), Mount Carmel College St Joseph's College
- Chennai - Madras Christian College, Stella Maris College, Presidency College, Loyola College, Queen Mary’s College, Ethiraj College for Women
- Delhi - Miranda House, Hindu College, St. Stephen's College, Sri Venkateswara College, Hansraj College, ARSD Lady Shree Ram College for Women, Kirori Mal ANDC
- Hyderabad - St. Francis Degree College for Women, Bhavan’s Vivekananda College of Science Humanities and Commerce, Telangana Mahila Vishwavidyalayam
- Kolkata - St. Xavier`s College, Bethune College, IISER Kolkata
- Mumbai - The Mithibai College of Arts, Chauhan Institute of Science & Amruthben Jivanlal College of Commerce and Economics, Sophia College for Women St. Xavier’s College
- Others - IISER Pune, IISER Mohali, IISER Bhopal, IISER Thiruvananthapuram, IISER Tirupathi, IISER Berhampur
- The final disbursement of the scholarship amount to the applicant shall be made based on the fee receipt evidencing part payment, submitted by the applicant.
- DRF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to reject or disqualify any application.
- DRF reserves the right to use the photograph/profile of the scholarship applicant/beneficiary for future publication use, disclosures, and communication purposes with DRF’s stakeholders.
- The students who receive the scholarship must be regular in attendance and pass all performance parameters as decided by the competent authority of the school/college/University.
- DRF reserves its right to independently verify and assess the claims made by candidates/beneficiaries regarding their family financial status.
- This is a beneficiary scheme of DRF and is not a matter of right to be claimed by candidates of economically weaker sections of society or otherwise.
Dr. Reddy's Foundation
Hyderabad – 500082
Email Id - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
How can I get my scholarship application form
Asked by Konapuram Sailu on 13-Aug-2020
Dimple Thapa on 14-Aug-2020
After submitting, you can check your application status by clicking on applied scholarships.
We can not apply dr reddy scholarship in college other then listed here?
Asked by Asmat fatema Palsaniya on 13-Aug-2020
Dimple Thapa on 13-Aug-2020
yes, only those students can apply whose institute is given in the applicable institutes.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more