Sage IT Scholarship 2023
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 27-06-2023 Posted By : Debadrita Karmakar
Sage IT Scholarships 2023 is an opportunity offered by Sage IT (a privately-held global organisation) to graduate and postgraduate students. Indian students between the age of 17 and 30 years can participate in an article writing contest and win a one-time prize of INR 50,000.
Sage IT Scholarship 2023
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- be a citizen/legal resident of India
- be in the age group of 17 and 30 years
- be a regular/part-time graduate/postgraduate student in a recognised college/university in India
The winner will receive a one-time prize amount of INR 50,000.
- Age proof
- Admission proof
- Article in a word .doc format in 1,000-1,500 words
- The file name should be in the following format: (Title)_ (First Name)_(Last Name)_(University Name)
- The article or excerpts must be unpublished in any other journal. Also, the article should be free of any plagiarism. Plagiarized articles will be automatically disqualified.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the position using the steps listed below -
Step 1: Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to 'Register'. (Note - If already registered, log in using the registered email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to the ‘Apply Now’ button and click it.
Step 4: Read the information carefully and fill up the application form.
Step 5: Once done, click the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
In case, if the applicants are emailing the article, the body of the mail should contain the following details’:
- Full name
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Postal address
- College/University Name where you are currently enrolled into
- Area of Study
Note - In case the article does not qualify any of the above requirements, the entry is subject to elimination without further consideration.
Application Deadline – 9th July 2023
The winner will be selected based on the article selected by the experts of the elite panel of Forbes Technology and Business Councils. Then, they select a winner by vote.
Terms and Conditions
- Only one article per individual will be selected.
- The content of the article should be engaging and reflect an original thought process.
- It should also reflect the candidate’s understanding of technology and its real-life applicability.
- The quality of the article will be evaluated based on the writing style, grammatical accuracy and storytelling.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2024. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more