Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship, Maharashtra 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance, Government of Maharashtra is inviting applications from SC students of Class 11 and 12 for Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship, Maharashtra 2020-21. The selected students will get INR 300 per month for 10 months.
Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship, Maharashtra 2020-21 Deadline31-May-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a resident of Maharashtra
- Belong to Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Be studying in Class 11 or 12
- Have secured 75% and above marks in Class 10
- Under this scheme, the SC students who secured 75% or more marks in the SSC examination and take admission in Class 11 will get a scholarship of INR 300 per month for 10 months for two years i.e. for class 11 and 12.
- This scholarship will be given in addition to GOI scholarship and free-ship.
- Caste Certificate
- Mark sheet of class 10
- Admission receipt of class 11
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Click on 'New Applicant Registration'.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number and register.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
Last date of application - 31st May 2021
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by sulakshana aswale on 21-Feb-2021
Dimple Thapa on 05-Mar-2021
Our website enlists the details of scholarships offered by different government departments and corporate organizations. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria for this scholarship, you can apply for it through its respective online portal. This scholarship is offered by the Government of Maharashtra.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more