Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna 2020-21, Maharashtra
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Department of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra invites applications from students taking admission in a professional or non-professional course under the Directorate of Higher Education for Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna 2020-21, Maharashtra. The scholarship is applicable for students coming from economically weaker sections of society. The selected students can receive up to 100% tuition fees and exam fees.
Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulk Shishyavrutti Yojna 2020-21, Maharashtra Deadline30-Apr-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a domicile of Maharashtra or belong to the border of Maharashtra state and Karnataka state
- Be pursuing a professional or non-professional course approved by DHE at a Government or Government-aided University/College
- Have an annual family income of less than INR 8 lakh
- Have taken admission under the general category
Note: The first two children of a family can apply for this scholarship. The students who have taken admission in part-time courses or distance learning education are not eligible for this scholarship.
The selected students will receive up to 100% tuition fees and exam fees.
- Domicile certificate issued by an authorized official
- Annual income certificate of the previous year issued by authorized official
- CAP related document (applicable for B.Ed., Law, MPed, BPed students)
- Gap related document (in case of gap)
- Family declaration certificate about two children
- Attendance certificate
- Previous year mark sheet
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Click on 'New Applicant Registration'.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number and register.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
Application closing date: 30th April 2021
Terms and Conditions
- The students who have received this scholarship last year can apply for its renewal.
- The students should not have a gap of 2 years during the course.
- Applicant should attempt every annual exam or semester exam.
- The applicants should not avail any other scholarship or stipend.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by SHAMKETH MEESALA on 22-Apr-2021
I am currently in nit patna at 1st year. I am from Maharashtra. I am domicile of Maharashtra. Can i apply for Maharashtra state government scholarship. Reply me please i am waiting for your reply. I hope you reply me. Thank you
Asked by Jayesh Badgujar on 14-Mar-2021
Dimple Thapa on 19-Mar-2021
If you fulfill the eligibility requirements of the scholarship, you may apply for it through the MahaDBT portal.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more