Pre Matric ST Scholarship Schemes Class 9 and 10, Tripura 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India invites applications for Pre-Matric ST Scholarship Schemes 2021 from Class 9 and 10 students. This scholarship aims to support the study of needy students belonging to ST category living in Tripura. Selected students will be able to receive variable financial awards.
Pre Matric ST Scholarship Schemes Class 9 and 10, Tripura 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Belong to ST category
- Have a family income of less than INR 2,00,000 per annum
- Be a regular, full-time student in Class 9 or Class 10 in a government school or in a school recognized by govt. or a Central/State Board of Secondary Education
- Not be getting any other centrally funded pre-matric scholarship
For day scholars –
- INR 150 per months for 10 months
- INR 750 per annum as books and ad hoc grant
For hostellers –
- INR 350 per month for 10 months
- INR 1,000 per annum as books and ad hoc grant
Note: There are several additional allowances for disabled ST students studying in private unaided schools.
- Passport size photograph
- Attested copy of certificate/degree/diploma for all the examinations passed
- An original certificate of income issued by an authorized Revenue Officer, not below the rank of Tehsildar
- An income declaration by the self-employed parents/guardians
- A receipt in acknowledge of the scholarship in the previous year
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the steps below -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Application deadline: 15th March 2021
Last date for defective verification: 31st March 2021
Last date for institute verification: 31st March 2021
All eligible scheduled tribe candidates will be given scholarships as prescribed in this scheme.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidate belonging to one state but studying in another state will be awarded a scholarship by the state to which they belong.
- Selections will be done by keeping in view the funds-limited nature of the scholarship scheme.
- The scholarship is payable for 10 months in an academic year.
- The award will be subject to good conduct and regularity in attendance of the recipients.
- The scholarship will be renewed for Class 10 when the recipient is able to pass Class 9.
- Renewal of the scholarship will be paid from the month following the month up to which scholarship was paid in the previous year.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more