Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Manipur 2019-20
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Directorate of Welfare of SCs and OBCs, Government of Manipur invites applications for Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Manipur 2019-20 from students of Manipur belonging to SC category and studying in class 9 and 10. The key objective of the scholarship is to support the education of such students thereby minimizing the incidence of drop-out in the transition from elementary to secondary education.
Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Manipur 2019-20 DeadlineClosed
An applicant must -
- Belong to Scheduled Caste
- Be studying in class 9 and 10
- Be a domicile of Manipur
- Have an annual family income of less than INR 2.5 Lakh
The selected students will receive -
- Scholarship of INR 150 per month to the day scholars and INR 350 per month to hostellers for 10 months.
- Books and Adhoc grant of INR 750 per annum and INR 1,000 per annum.
- Additional allowances of up to INR 240 will be given to disabled students.
- Photo and Signature
- Income certificate of the parents/guardians
- Caste certificate signed by an authorized Revenue Officer, not below the rank of Tehsildar
- Admit card
- Aadhaar card
- Date of birth certificate
- Bank authorization letter and institute verification form
Note: Scanned self-attested photocopies will also be considered.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through following steps-
Step 1: Visit the application page.
Step 2: Read the instructions carefully.
Step 3: Tick the box given in the end and click on "Proceed to Application Form".
Step 4: Fill in the contact details, personal details and academic details.
Step 5: Upload all supporting documents.
Step 6: Finally submit the application form.
Last date of application: 16th December 2019
All eligible students will get the scholarship under this scheme.
Terms and Conditions
- A student having a study break of more than 3 (three) years is not eligible for the Scholarship.
- A student having a study break of less than 3 (Three) years has to provide a certificate stating the reason for the break.
- A student pursuing Ph.D has to provide a non-stipend certificate from their respective institute/University.
For more details, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more