Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Manipur 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Directorate for Welfare of SCs and OBCs, Government of Manipur is inviting application from OBC students who are domiciled in Manipur and are studying in Class 1 to 10 for Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Manipur 2019. The selected students will get variable awards.
Pre Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Manipur 2019 DeadlineClosed
The applicants must:
- Be a domicile of Manipur
- Belong to OBC category
- Be studying in class 1 to 10
- Have annual family income not more than INR 2,50,000 from all sources
The scholarship award includes -
- INR 200 per month to hostellers of class 3 to 8 and INR 250 per month to hostellers of class 9 and 10 for ten months.
- INR 25 per month to the day scholar students of class 1 to 5, INR 40 per month to the day scholar students of class 6 to 8 and INR 50 per month to the day scholar students of class 9 and 10 for ten months.
- An ad-hoc grant of INR 500 per annum for both hostellers and day scholars.
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Income certificate of the parents/guardians
- Aadhaar Card
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Bank authorization letter
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through following steps-
Step 1: Visit the application page.
Step 2: Read the instructions carefully.
Step 3: Tick the box given in the end and click on "Proceed to Application Form".
Step 4: Fill in the contact details, personal details and academic details.
Step 5: Upload all supporting documents.
Step 6: Finally submit the application form.
Last date of application: 16th December 2019
Terms and Conditions
- The bank account number should be in the name of the student applying for the scholarship only.
- The student applying for more than one scholarship/stipend in this Directorate or to any other source for the same academic year will be rejected.
Click here for more details.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more