Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for ST Students, Tripura 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India invites applications for Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for ST Students, Tripura 2020-21 from students studying at post-matriculation or post-secondary level. This scholarship aims to support the study of needy students belonging to scheduled tribes. Selected students will get variable benefits under this scheme.
Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for ST Students, Tripura 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a domicile of Tripura state
- Be studying in a recognized post-matriculation or post-secondary course
- Have passed the matriculation, higher secondary or any higher examination of a recognised University or Board of Secondary Education
- Belong to ST category
- Have a family income of not more than INR 2,00,000 per annum
The selected scholars will receive the following benefits -
- Maintenance allowance
- Reader charges for blind students
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees
- Study tour charges
- Thesis typing/printing charges for Research Scholars
- Book allowance for students pursuing correspondence courses
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the steps below -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Application Deadline: 15th March 2021
Last date for defective verification: 31st March 2021
Last date for institute verification: 31st March 2021
All the applicants meeting the eligibility criteria will be considered for this scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates studying in the same stage of education in a different subject after passing that stage with another subject e.g. I.A. after I.Sc. or B.A. after B.Sc. or M.A. in another subject will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- Recipients of this scholarship cannot hold any other scholarship/stipend.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more