Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Manipur 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Government of Manipur invites applications for Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Manipur 2020-21 from ST students of Manipur studying in Class 11 and above. The scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to ST category students studying at the post-secondary or post-matriculation level to enable them to complete their education. Selected students will receive variable awards.
Post-Matric Scholarship for ST Students, Manipur 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a domicile of Manipur
- Belong to ST category
- Be studying at post-matriculation level (Class 11 to PhD level) in recognised institutions
- Have an annual family income of not more than INR 2.50 lakh from all sources
The selected scholars will receive the following benefits -
- Maintenance allowance of up to INR 1,200 per month to hostellers and INR 550 per month today scholars
- An additional allowance of up to INR 240 per month to ST students with disabilities
- Reimbursement of all compulsory non-refundable fees
- Study tour charges of up to INR 1,600 per annum
- Thesis typing and printing charges of up to INR 1,600 per annum
- Annual allowance of INR 1,200 to students pursuing correspondence courses (including distance and continuing education)
- Certificates, diploma, degree, etc. of all examinations passed
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Applicant's passport size photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Scholarship closing date: 15th January 2021
Last date for defective verification: 30th January 2021
Last date for institute verification: 30th January 2021
All eligible candidates belonging to ST category will be given scholarships.
Terms and Conditions
- All children of the same parents/guardians are eligible for this scholarship.
- Students pursuing post-graduate courses in medicine will be eligible for this scholarship if they are not allowed to practice during the period of their course.
- Candidates who after passing one stage of education are studying in the same stage of education in a different subject will not be eligible for this scholarship.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Is it allow fresh registration instead of renewal for students awarded scholarship previous year? Can a student apply for renewal if he/she fail in last academic exam?
Asked by Jiten Luwang on 15-Nov-2020
Dimple Thapa on 17-Nov-2020
Awarded students have to upload the documents for renewal in the awarded section.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more