Post-Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Tribe Students, Nagaland 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Post-Matric Scholarship, Nagaland 2020 invites applications from Scheduled Tribe students studying in Class 11 to post-graduation. The scheme aims to improve the level of literacy and education of the students by providing financial help to pursue higher studies.
Post-Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Tribe Students, Nagaland 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
- The students must be studying in Class 11 to post-graduation.
- The annual income of the family must not be more than INR 2.5 lakh.
- The student should belong to Scheduled Tribe community.
The selected students will receive variable award against their study.
- Attested photocopy of mark sheet, admit card from Class.10 onwards.
- Attested photocopy of Scheduled Tribe/ Indigenous Certificate.
- Attested photocopy of admission receipt.
- Attested copy of School/College/University Registration/Affiliation Certificate.
How can you apply?
The candidates have to follow these steps in order to apply:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Register as a new user or login if already registered.
Step 3: Click on 'Go to Online Services'.
Step 4: Select the scheme from Directorate of Higher Education menu.
Step 5: Completely fill out the form and submit.
Step 6: Take a printout of the form and submit it to the institution. The institution will then prepare Annexure IV and submit the entries to the Directorate of Higher Education.
Application Start Date: 07th September 2020
Application Deadline: 30th November 2020
Last date of submission of Form hardcopy/Annexure: 11th December 2020
Selection will be based on eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicant must be pursuing post-matric (above class X) studies and belong to Scheduled Tribe of Nagaland.
- Students who have failed in their last examination (repeaters) are not eligible to apply.
- Incomplete/wrong entries in the e-form or incomplete enclosure of necessary documents will subject to rejection.
- Correction/rectification after submission will not be entertained
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more