Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Tripura 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India invites applications for Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students Tripura 2021 from SC students who have passed Class 10. This scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to the Scheduled Caste students studying at post-matriculation or post-secondary level. Selected students under this scheme will be able to get a maintenance allowance of INR 1,200 per month and several other benefits.
Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Tripura 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian national
- Be a domicile of Tripura
- Belong to Scheduled Caste category
- Be pursuing studies at post-matriculation level (Class 11 and above) from recognized institutes/colleges
- Have an annual family income not exceeding INR 2,50,000
- Maintenance allowance (Up to INR 1,200 per month)
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees
- Study tour charges
- Thesis typing charges
- Book allowance
- Book bank facility
- Additional allowances for SC students with disabilities
- Passport size photograph
- Attested copy of certificate/degree/diploma for all the examinations passed
- A caste certificate duly signed by an authorized Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar
- An income declaration by the self-employed parents/guardians issued by Revenue Officer, not below the rank of Tehsildar.
Note: Prescribed application form the state government or UT administration completed in all respects should be submitted to the Head of the institution.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the steps below -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Application deadline: 20th February 2021
Defective Verification: 25th February 2021
Institute Verification: 25th February 2021
All the eligible Scheduled Caste students will be selected on the basis of means test prescribed in this scheme.
Terms and Conditions
- A scholarship may be cancelled if the recipient changes the course program or institution for which the scholarship was originally awarded.
- The scholarship is dependent on the satisfactory progress and conduct of the recipient.
- The recipient is liable to refund the scholarship amount if he/she discontinues the study for which the scholarship was originally awarded.
- The provisions of this scheme can be changed anytime at the discretion of the Government of India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more