Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Haryana 2023-24
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 08-08-2023 Posted By : Rincy Kaur
Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Haryana 2022-23 is an opportunity offered by the Directorate of Higher Education, Haryana to SC students of Haryana who are studying at the post matric or post secondary level. The scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to students to pursue a higher level of education. The selected students will receive academic allowances and other benefits.
Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Haryana 2023-24
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- be a permanent resident/domicile of Haryana
- belong to the Scheduled Caste (SC) of Haryana
- be studying at the post matric or post secondary level from a recognized institutions/universities/colleges failing in one of the below categories -
- Institutions of National Importance
- Central University/State University/Autonomous colleges recognized by UGC and Universities/Colleges recognized under section 2(f) and 12(b) of UGC Act
- Deemed Universities
- Private Universities recognized by State/Centre with A level or equivalent accreditation by NAAC/NBA
- Private Professional Institutions affiliated with a recognized Central/State
- University and covered by Fee Fixation Committee as mandated by Supreme Court
- Recognized schools/colleges for Class 11 and 12
- Diploma-granting Institutions as recognized by State/UT Governments
- have an annual family income of INR 2,50,000
The scholarship includes the following components for the complete duration of the course -
- Compulsory non-refundable fees including tuition fees as fixed by the fees/fixation rationalization committee of the State Government
- Academic Allowance -
Category courses Hostellers (yearly in INR) Day Scholars (yearly in INR) Group 1- Degree and Postgraduate level professional courses 13,500 7,000
Group 2 - Other professional courses leading to Degree/Diploma/Certificate
9,500 6,500 Group 3 - Graduate and postgraduate courses not covered under groups 1 and 2 6,000 3,000 Group 4 - All post-matriculation (Post lass 10 level) non-degree courses 4,000 2,500
- 10% extra allowances will be provided for divyang students.
- Students pursuing CA/ICWA/CS/ICFA will be treated as day scholars for the purpose of academic allowance.
- Students studying through correspondence/online courses shall not be eligible for academic allowances.
- Aadhaar card
- Applicant’s photograph
- Applicant's signature
- Income certificate
- Haryana domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Class 10 and 12 certificate
- Parivar pehchaan patra
- Fee receipt
- Last exam passed certificate (except for 1st-year students)
- BPL certificate (if applicable)
- Father's death certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
Eligible applicants can apply for the opportunity by following the below-mentioned steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button and fill in the required details to 'Register'. (Note - If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id)
Step 3: Navigate to 'Student Registration' at the top of the dashboard and click on it.
Step 4: Enter the Parivar Pehchaan Patra (Family Id), a list of members will be displayed, select the name of the applicant, and click on the 'Generate OTP' button.
Step 5: Enter the OTP received on the registered Mobile No. and Click on the 'Verify OTP' button.
Step 6: After OTP Verification, all the details get auto-filled in the Registration Form, and cross-check the information.
Step 7: Select the Department and College, create a password and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 8: Click the login link at the portal and enter valid credentials to apply for the scholarship.
Step 9: Provide all necessary details like course, roll no., eligibility etc.
Step 10: Click on the 'Apply' button to save and submit the application.
Application Deadline - 31st October 2023
All the applicants fulfilling the criteria and who have completed the application process with all the necessary conditions will receive the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship will be payable for 10 months in an academic year.
- No scholarship will be awarded to the students who didn't get promoted to the next class/level.
- Change in course of study will not be permitted.
- The tenure of the award is for two/three years depending upon the period of the postgraduate course and not for an extended period of study.
- The scholarship granted under the scheme will be renewed during the period of the first-year postgraduate course subject to good conduct and maintenance of prescribed attendance.
- The scholarship will be renewed for the next year of study on receipt of an annual progress report to be granted by the administrative head of the University/Institution/College.
- A student's scholarship will be cancelled in case of discontinuation of studies due to personal reasons or in case of false information provided in the online application.
- The students domiciled in one State/UT but holding an SC certificate of another State/UT can avail the scholarship in the State/UT from which the SC certificate was issued.
Note - For more information, kindly refer to the 'Scholarship Detail Document'.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more