Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC 2020-21, Chhattisgarh
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Government of Chhattisgarh invites applications for Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC 2020-21, Chhattisgarh from students studying in Class 11 and above. The aim of the scholarship is to support the post-matric education of students belonging to SC/ST/OBC community in Chhattisgarh. With the help of financial assistance, the scholarship promotes SC/ST/OBC students for higher education.
Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC 2020-21, Chhattisgarh DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh state
- Belong to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) or Other Backward Classes (OBC)
- Have an annual family income not exceeding INR 1 lakh (for OBC students)
- Have an annual family income not exceeding INR 2.5 lakh (for SC/ST students)
- Have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the last examination
- Be studying in Class 11 or above
The students selected for the scholarship can avail the following benefits:
- The eligible SC/ST hostellers will receive a scholarship worth INR 3,800 and non-hostellers will receive INR 2,250 every year.
- The eligible OBC candidates will receive –
- For hostellers – INR 1,000 for students of Class 11 and INR 1,100 for Class 12 students
- For non-hostellers – INR 600 per annum for students of Class 11 and INR 700 per annum for students of Class 12
- Domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Income certificate of parents/guardian
- Recent passport size photograph
- Self-attested copy of last qualifying mark sheet/certificate
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Register as a new user by filling all the required details.
Step 3: Use registration credentials to log in on the portal.
Step 4: Fill in the application form with all the relevant details.
Step 5: Attach the required documents and submit the application.
Application deadline: 03rd February 2021
Draft proposal lock deadline: 05 February 2021
Sanction order lock deadline: 10 February 2021
Disburse deadline: 11th February 2021
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more