Post-Matric Scholarship for Persons with Disability, Maharashtra 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance, Government of Maharashtra is inviting applications from disabled students of Class 11 to PhD level for Post-Matric Scholarship for Persons with Disability, Maharashtra 2020-21. The scholarship aims to provide disabled students with the opportunity to go to the mainstream of education through financial assistance. The selected scholars will receive variable awards.
Post-Matric Scholarship for Persons with Disability, Maharashtra 2020-21 Deadline30-Jun-2021
Applicant must fulfil the following criteria to be eligible:
- The student should be disabled with 40% or above disability level.
- The student should be a resident of Maharashtra.
- The student should be studying in a recognized university or recognized institute.
- Student studying in recognized institute or college out of Maharashtra can also apply for this scholarship but he/she should be a resident of Maharashtra.
The selected students will get the following benefits:
- Maintenance Allowance for Day Scholars -
- Group A - INR 550 per month
- Group B and C - INR 530 per month
- Group D - INR 300 per month
- Group E - INR 230 per month
- Maintenance allowance for Hostellers
- Group A - INR 1,200 per month
- Group B and C - INR 820 per month
- Group D - INR 570 per month
- Group E - INR 380 per month
- An additional allowance of up to INR 100 to blind candidates
- In addition to the maintenance allowance, all mandatory fees/ compulsory payable fees (Tuition Fees, Exam Fees & other Fees) by the student to the institutes are covered under this scheme
The following documents are required at the time of application -
- Mark sheet of the last appeared examination
- Domicile certificate.
- Disability certificate
- Guardian certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Click on 'New Applicant Registration'.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number and register.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
Application closing date: 30th June 2021
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship will not be applicable if the candidate fails or quit the course.
- The scholarship will not be applicable twice or second time if the candidate applies to the criteria of HSC/SSC/Degree.
- If the student is in Post-Graduation from the medical education field and he/she is not allowed to do practice out of institute then he/she is eligible.
- The candidates who are taking distance education from recognized University/Institution where a non-refundable fee has to be paid by the student, such students will get INR 500 for books and material purchase.
- Candidate can only apply for Shahu Maharaj Merit School Scholarship with this Scheme.
- If the candidate is working full-time, he/she is not eligible.
- The candidate residing in college/institute or any other recognized hostel and pays hostel fees, then the maintenance allowance will be given at hosteller rates.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more