Open Merit Scholarships for EBC Students, Maharashtra 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The School Education Department, Government of Maharashtra invites applications from students of Class 11 to postgraduation (for boys - only students of Class 11 and 12) for Open Merit Scholarships for EBC Students, Maharashtra 2020-21. The key objective of the scholarship is to enable students of economically backward classes to continue further education.
Open Merit Scholarships for EBC Students, Maharashtra 2020-21 Deadline31-May-2021
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must -
- Be a domicile of Maharashtra
- Belong to Economically Backward Classes (EBC)
- Have secured a minimum of 50 % marks in SSC examination
- Be studying in Class 11 and 12
The selected students will receive -
- The hosteler boys will receive a scholarship amount of INR 140 per month for 10 months that sums up to INR 1,400.
- The non-hosteler boys will receive INR 80 per month for 10 months that sums up to INR 800.
- The hosteler girls will receive INR 160 per month for 10 months that sums up to INR 1,600.
- The non-hosteler girls will receive INR 100 per month for 10 months that sums up to INR 1,000.
- Income certificate (Approved by Tahasildar)*
- SSC marksheeet
- Previous year marksheet (For Renewal)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Click on 'New Applicant Registration'.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number and register.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
Application deadline: 3st May 2021
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more