Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2023-24
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 11-07-2023 Posted By : Debadrita Karmakar
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2023-24 is an opportunity offered by the Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation to students pursuing technical or professional courses at the undergraduate or postgraduate levels. The aim of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to needy and meritorious students. Selected candidates will receive a full tuition fee waiver of up to INR 75,000 per annum.
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2023-24
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- be a regular student of a central/state government-recognised institution/university
- have taken admission in an institute/university through a competitive written test
- hold an admission offer in one of the following disciplines:
- Graduate degree in Engineering (or equivalent disciplines)
- Graduate degree in Medicine (Allopathic/Ayurvedic/Homeopathic)
- CA (after qualifying CPT examination)
- CFA (after qualifying Foundation test)
- LLB (after qualifying for degree exams or passing the entrance test)
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- have secured at least 90% marks or above in the Class 12 examination
- have an annual family income of less than INR 3,50,000 from all sources
Note: Students need to secure a minimum of 75% marks every year to renew the scholarship.
Selected candidates will receive a full tuition fee waiver of up to INR 75,000 per annum.
- Completed application form with photo affixed to it
- Self-attested copy of the following documents:
- latest payslip and IT return of all the earning members of the family or family income certificate issued by the area SDM or BDO or Tehsildar
- admission slip/letter offered by the university/educational Institution
- marksheets of previous academic qualifications, starting from Class 10
- certificates of Classes 10 and 12
- copy of results of all semesters' exams passed
- copy of the latest fee receipts issued by the university/institutes
- Ration card/Aadhar card/Voter ID/Passport/PAN card or any other residence proof
- copy of the passbook and a cancelled cheque from the savings bank account of the student for remittance of financial help (Note: In case the student has already deposited the fee in the institute/college and is seeking reimbursement)
- A certificate by the institution that states
- the student will not/has not received any other scholarship
- the student has not taken admission through management/convenor quota or any other quota
- the student's family income from all sources is not more than INR 3,50,000 per annum
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button.
Step 2: Click the 'Register' button and fill in the required registration details. (Note - If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email ID)
Step 3: Read the information carefully and download the application form in the prescribed format.
Step 4: Fill in the required details, attach the scanned copy of all the necessary documents, and send it via post to the below-mentioned address on or before 30th November 2023 -
Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation,
80-A, Avtar Marg,
Sant Nirankari Colony, Delhi - 110009
Application Start Date: 3rd July 2023
Application End Date: 30th November 2023
Scholarship Cheque Disbursal: 31st January 2024
Applicants will be selected for the scholarship based on their academic merit and financial need.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship will be granted to selected students for pursuing higher study in India only.
- 50% of the scholarship amount is reserved for girls.
- The scholarship will be discontinued if the students does not pass the examination in any year during the course.
- Only 25% of the fee will be paid to students for their final year of study upon providing the final year marksheet.
- The decision of the Education Committee, SNCF will be final and binding.
- Students will not be granted scholarships for pursuing courses through Correspondence or Distance Education.
- The eligible students may have to appear before the Education Committee for an interview if required.
- The list of approved applicants will be notified on the website of SNCF.
- It is advisable for applicants to access the website after regular intervals for updates.
Note: For more details, kindly refer to the 'Scholarship Guidelines and Application Form'
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2024. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more