Nagaland State Merit Scholarship 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Nagaland State Merit Scholarship 2020-21 invites applications from Class 11 and above students of Nagaland. The scheme aims to improve the level of literacy and education of the students by providing financial help to pursue higher studies.
Nagaland State Merit Scholarship 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
Applicants will have to clear the qualifying percentage of marks to be eligible to apply for merit scholarship
- For Class 11 & 12, the minimum qualifying percentage of marks in the last Class 10/11 exam (respectively) should be 80%
- For Degree/PG level, the minimum qualifying percentage of marks in the last HSSLC/Degree Exam (respectively) should be 70%
Based on the State Corpus of the Merit Scholarship, the Nagaland Government will provide variable monetary scholarships to all eligible students.
Students would require to present their relevant identification documents along with some essential documents as listed below:-
- Attested xerox copies of Mark Sheet and Admit Cards of Examination from Class 10 onwards.
- Attested xerox copy of Schedule Tribe and Indigenous Certificate.
- Attested xerox copy of Admission receipt.
- Attested xerox copy School/College/University Registration / Affiliation Certificate.
How can you apply?
The candidates have to follow these steps in order to apply:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Register as a New User if you're a first time visitor, otherwise log in with your existing ID and Password.
Step 3: Go to the link marked as 'Online Services'
Step 4: Select the 'Nagaland State Merit Scholarship 2020-21' option from the Directorate of Higher Education menu.
Step 5: Fill up the form carefully and submit it online.
Step 6: Take a printout of your filled form and submit it to your institution
Based on your submitted printout form, your institution will prepare Annexure IV for submission to the Directorate of Higher Education.
Application Start Date: 07th September 2020
Application Close Date: 30th November 2020
Last date of submission of Merit Form hardcopy: 11th December 2020.
Selection will be based on eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicant must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship scheme.
- Applicant must not be an employee of any government/semi-government establishment.
- The Department will not be responsible for non-receipt of scholarship due to wrong/inactive bank account number/details provided by the applicant.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more