Monash International Merit Scholarship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Monash University, Australia invites applications for Monash International Merit Scholarship 2020 from current and future students intending to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Monash University. A total of 31 selected students will receive a benefit of AUD 10,000 per annum.
Monash International Merit Scholarship 2020 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an international student
- Intend to enrol in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at an Australian campus of Monash University
- Hold an offer for a full-time course (for commencing students), or have completed a minimum of two semesters at a Monash campus in Australia (for current students)
- Have obtained a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 85 (for current students)
Note: The current students who have enrolled for Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery and MD course are required to complete at least three semesters at a Monash campus in Australia.
A total of 31 scholars will be selected under this scholarship. They will receive -
- AUD 10,000 per annum (48 credit points of study) paid until the minimum number of points for the concerned degree is completed
- Invitation to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the application link and read the important information.
Step 2: Click on 'Next' and provide the required information and statement.
Step 3: Submit the application form.
Selections will be made on the basis of the following criteria -
- Academic merit
- Scholarship application statement given by the candidates
- Applicant's potential to be an ambassador for Monash University
Terms and Conditions
- To retain this scholarship, recipients have to maintain a distinction average of 70% or above in each semester.
- Recipients would be required to participate in a minimum of three Marketing and/or Scholarship promotional activities.
- Applicants do not need to submit the supporting documents with the scholarship application form.
- The preference will be given to the commencing students.
- The applicants need to hold an unconditional offer for full-time study at Monash University.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more