Maintenance Allowance for SC Students in Professional Courses 2020-21, Maharashtra
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Department of Social Justice and Special Assistance, Government of Maharashtra is inviting applications from SC students pursuing professional courses for Maintenance Allowance for SC Students in Professional Courses 2020-21, Maharashtra. The eligible candidates will get multiple awards.
Maintenance Allowance for SC Students in Professional Courses 2020-21, Maharashtra Deadline30-Jun-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a domicile of Maharashtra
- Be enrolled in a professional course
- Be a scholarship holder of Government of India
- Have an annual family income less than or equal to INR 2,50,000
- Be studying a professional curriculum and residing in a Hostel (Either government hostel or institute's hostel or outside)
The selected scholars will receive maintenance allowance as specified below -
For students who are residing in Government Hostels
- Course duration between 4 to 5 years: INR 700 per month (INR 7,000 pa)
- Course duration between 2 to 3 years: INR 500 per month (INR 5,000 pa)
- Course duration below 2 years: INR 500 per month (INR 5,000 pa)
For students who are eligible for Government hostels but not admitted in Government Hostels
- Course duration between 4 to 5 years: INR 1,000 per month (INR 10,000 pa)
- Course duration between 2 to 3 years: INR 700 per month (INR 7,000 pa)
- Course duration bellow 2 years: INR 500 per month (INR 5,000 pa)
The following documents are required:
- Caste certificate
- Parents' income certificate
- College admission receipt
- Warden letter (If the student is not getting admission in a hostel)
- Registration/Application ID with GOI post-matric scholarship scheme
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Click on 'New Applicant Registration'.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number and register.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
Last date of application: 30th June 2021
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more