Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
K. C. Mahindra Education Trust invites applications for Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) 2019 from class 10/12 passed students who have secured admission in a government or other recognised Polytechnic Institute for Diploma Courses in India. The selected students will get financial aid of INR 10,000 per annum for a maximum of 3 years.
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Have passed class 10/12 or equivalent.
- Have secured more than 60% marks in the board examinations.
- Have secured admission into a government or other recognised polytechnic institute for diploma courses in India.
A total of 550 scholarships are disbursed under this scheme. The selected students will get a financial grant of INR 10,000 per annum for a period of three years.
- Passport size photo
- Bank details
- Testimonial (Recommendation letter) from any one of the two referees (teacher/employer)
- A short statement as to your general aptitude and interest, the type of vocation you would like to pursue and your ambitions and aspirations in life.
- Attested copy of Certificate of Date of Birth as recorded in your School Certificate.
- Attested copy of Mark Sheets and Certificates of examinations passed.
- Attested copy of Letter from Institution where admission has been secured.
- Self-attested copy of the first page of passbook or cancelled cheque
- Aadhaar Card Copy
How can you apply?
Step-1: Click here to download the application form.
Step-2: Fill in the application form.
Step-3: Attach all the necessary documents.
Step-4: Now, send the completed application form along with the enclosures to the nearest centre mentioned in the form.
Last date of application: 01st october 2020
- The shortlisted candidates are called for an interview to be held at 12 centres across India after which the final selection is made.
- The date and venue of the interview will be intimated to the students in advance.
- The cost of travel to the interview centre will be paid to a certain extent.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more