Life Time Contribution Award in Engineering 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) is inviting applications for Life Time Contribution Award in Engineering 2021 from eminent engineers (INAE fellows). The award aims to recognize lifetime contributions in Engineering made by eminent people in any Branch of Engineering within the purview of the Academy. The Academy reserves the right not to recommend an award in any year. The award carries a cash award of INR 5 lakh and a citation.
Life Time Contribution Award in Engineering 2021 Deadline15-May-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian citizen
- Be an INAE fellow
- Have made a distinguished contribution in the field of Engineering/Engineering Research/ Engineering Education/Technology Development/Engineering Services or Management, which had brought prestige to the nation and had been regarded as landmarks of technological excellence in the country
- Not be a member of the INAE Governing Council during the year of the award
A total of two awards will be given. The award carries a cash award of INR 5 lakh and a citation.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and register.
Step 2: Read the instructions and download the application proforma.
Step 3: Fill in the required details.
Step 4: Attach supporting documents.
Step 5: Send the duly filled application to -
Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE)
6th Floor, Unit No. 604-609,
Sector 49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon – 122018
Application Deadline: 15th May 2021
The Selection Committee under the Chairmanship of President with three Vice-Presidents as members will recommend two nominees for conferment of the subject award to the Governing Council.
Terms and Conditions
- The awardees will be requested to deliver an inspirational talk on their exciting engineering experiences during the Academy Annual Convention.
- The Academy reserves the right not to recommend an award in any year.
- In case the nominee is an INAE fellow, he should not be a member of the INAE Governing Council during the year of the award.
- Nominations will be invited from INAE fellows and the nominations may be sent on plain paper with a brief statement of outstanding and distinguished contributions of the nominee.
- Self-nomination of a person shall not be considered valid.
- Nominations shall remain valid for three years and re-nominations shall be accepted.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more