LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 06-12-2022 Posted By : Rincy Kaur
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022 is an opportunity offered by the Life Insurance Corporation of India (an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company) to Class 12 passed or equivalent/diploma students and girl students pursuing higher studies in intermediate/ 10+2 pattern/ vocational or diploma courses. The selected candidates will receive up to INR 20,00 per annum.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2022
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- have an annual family income of not more than INR 2,50,000 per annum from all sources
For Regular Scholars -
- have passed Class 10/12 exam (or its equivalent - regular/vocational)/diploma with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the academic year 2021-22
For Special Girl Child Scholars -
- be pursuing higher studies in Intermediate/ 10+2 pattern/ vocational or diploma Courses through Government recognized colleges/ institutions or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) for 2 years OR
- have passed Class 10 exam (or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the academic year 2021-22
An amount of INR 20,000 per annum will be given to the selected regular scholars and will be payable in three quarterly instalments.
An amount of INR 10,000 per annum will be awarded to the selected special girl children and the scholarship shall be payable in three instalments.
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Marksheet of Class 10,12
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship using the below-mentioned steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button and fill in the required details to 'Register'. (Note - If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to 'CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR LIC GOLDEN JUBLIEE SCHOLARSHIP 2O22' and click on it.
Step 4: Fill in the required details, accept the declaration and submit.
Note - Once the online application is submitted, the candidate will receive an acknowledgement on the email Id provided in the online application.
Application Deadline - 18th December 2022
The selection of LIC scholars will be based on merit and family background such as the percentage of marks in Class 12/10 and the annual income of the family. The final selection of candidates shall be done on merit based on the list of candidates eligible for selection in the descending order of marks obtained.
Terms and Conditions
- Relaxations in upper limit of annual income criteria from the present INR 2.5 lakhs to INR 4 lakhs shall be granted only in cases where a woman (widow/single mother/unmarried) is the sole bread earner of the family.
- Scholarship will not be given to more than one student in a family.
- Candidates who gain lateral entry in 2nd year Engineering Degree courses or take regular admission in the 1 st Year of Engineering Degree courses after completing the diploma shall be eligible for the GJF scholarship provided they have passed the diploma with 60% in the immediate preceding academic year.
- Candidates who change their stream after getting selected for a scholarship and the course duration is greater than the stream for which the student is selected, such students will continue to receive scholarship only for the duration for which they were originally selected. However, if the candidate switches to a stream with a lesser duration, then the scholarship will be payable for the duration of the stream with a lesser duration.
- Candidates who are pursuing courses under any stream through correspondence or part-time (evening or night class)/ private candidates shall not be eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates desirous of pursuing a diploma course in any stream after Class 10 will be allowed scholarship under the ‘Special Girl Scholar’ or ‘Regular Scholar’ category.
- Candidates passing Class 12 (vocational) and pursuing studies in any stream as approved under the scholarship Scheme 2022 will be considered for scholarship.
Note - For more information, kindly refer to the 'Scholarship Instructions' document.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2023. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Aaditya Kumar on 19-Aug-2022
s akhil on 22-Aug-2022
Yes, you can apply for this scholarship Kindly check the eligibility criteria.
Dear Sir/ Madam , I am going to apply for LIC scholarship...but it's not Submitted....It comes as we are unable to process ur request...
Asked by Varshini.H.M. Varshini.H.M. on 30-Dec-2021
s akhil on 03-Jan-2022
Kindly mail us your concern at firstname.lastname@example.org for better assistance.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more