LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Life Insurance Corporation of India invites applications for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019 from the students who belong to economically weaker sections of the society. This scholarship aims to support the financially weak students to complete their higher studies through a government or private college/university and thus to enhance their employability. It also covers technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Institutes/ Industrial Training Centres affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT). Selected students will receive awards up to INR 20,000 per annum.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have passed Class 12 in the year 2018-19 and willing to pursue higher education in the field of Medicine, Engineering, Graduation in any discipline, Diploma Course in any field or other equivalent courses, Vocational Courses through Government recognized Colleges/Institutes or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI)
- Have passed Class 10 exams (or its equivalent) in the Academic Year 2018-19 and willing to pursue vocational courses through government recognized colleges/ institutions or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI)
- Have at least 60% marks or equivalent grade
- Have a family annual income not exceeding INR 1,00,000 per annum
The scholarship award includes -
- An amount of INR 20,000/annum will be awarded to the selected Regular Scholar and shall be payable in three Quarterly instalments
- An amount of INR 10,000/annum will be awarded for selected Special Girl Child pursuing studies in the 10+2 Course and scholarship shall be payable in three quarterly instalments
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Passport size photo
- All exam mark sheets
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through following steps-
Step 1: Visit the official website of LIC India.
Step 2: Click on 'LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019'.
Step 3: Read all the instructions carefully and click on 'Apply Online for GJF Scholarship 2019'.
Step 4: Fill in all required details.
Step 5: Upload the necessary documents.
Step 6: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 24th December 2019
Selection will be based on the financial need and merit basis.
Terms and Conditions
- Selection of candidates will be on the basis of merit and family background such as the percentage of marks in class 12th /10th and annual income of the family. Eligible students having the lowest income shall be given preference in the ascending order.
- The candidate should secure more than 55% marks in professional streams and 50% marks in graduation courses in Arts/Science/Commerce or equivalent grade in the previous final examination of the course for which scholarship is awarded, failing which the scholarship will be discontinued.
- The scholarship shall not be given to more than one student in a family.
- The students should be regular in attendance for which the yardstick shall be decided by the competent authority of the school/college/university.
- Income certificate should be on a self-certification basis by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper for self-employed parents and from the employer for employed parents supported by documents, (from revenue department) such as land held in the name of parents.
- If a student violates any terms and conditions of the scholarship, the scholarship may be suspended or cancelled.
- If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement/certificates, his/her scholarship shall be cancelled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship paid shall be recovered, at the discretion of the concerned Divisional Administration of LIC.
- LIC Golden Jubilee Foundation will lay down the detailed procedure for processing and sanctioning of scholarships to eligible students.
- The scheme shall be evaluated at regular intervals by the LICGJF.
- The regulations can be changed at any time at the discretion of the Board of Trustees of LICGJF.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more