Lakshadweep Scholarship Scheme 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Government of UT of Lakshadweep is inviting applications for Lakshadweep Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 from students of Class 11 to PhD level. The key objective of the scholarship is to provide/supplement financial assistance to students studying at postgraduate studies in technical courses state to enable them to complete their education.
Lakshadweep Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 Deadline30-Apr-2021
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must-
- Be a native of Lakshadweep
- Be studying in Class 11 to PhD level
- Have passed matriculation or higher secondary or any higher examination of a recognised University or Board of Secondary Education
- Have an annual family income less than INR 2 lakh
The selected students will get variable financial awards.
- Domicile certificate
- A passport size photograph
- Scheduled Tribe certificate duly signed by an authorised Revenue Officer
- Income declaration, a certificate from the parents/guardians
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Last date of application: 30th April 2021
Last date for defective verification: 30th April 2021
Last date for institute verification: 30th April 2021
Selection will be based on eligibility criteria.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more