L&T Build India Scholarship 2023
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 07-02-2023 Posted By : Rincy Kaur
L&T Build India Scholarship 2023 is an initiative of L&T Construction* for final-year students who are pursuing B.E./ B.Tech. in core Civil Engineering & core Electrical (EEE alone) Engineering. The selected candidates will receive INR 13,400 per month and other benefits.
*L&T Construction is an Indian multinational conglomerate company, with business interests in engineering, construction, manufacturing, technology, information technology and financial services, headquartered in Mumbai.
L&T Build India Scholarship 2023
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- be pursuing final year B.E./B.Tech. degree* from core Civil Engineering & core Electrical (EEE alone) Engineering
*Note - The applicants must be expected to graduate between June- August 2023.
The selected candidates will receive a monthly stipend of INR 13,400. Tuition fees and sponsorship fees will be settled by L&T to the IIT Madras, IIT Delhi, NITK Surathkal & NIT Trichy directly.
The sponsored candidates need to pay the hostel accommodation fees and mess fees.
- Class 10 and 12 certificates and marksheets
- Diploma Certificate
- B.E./B.Techmarksheet – (all available marksheets up to previous semester)
- A valid photo identity proof
- A photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible applicants can apply for the scholarship by following the below-mentioned steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button and fill in the required details to 'Register'. (Note - If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the details carefully.
Step 4: Navigate to the 'How to Apply' section and click on the link to the Registration page.
Step 5: Fill in the required details to 'Register'. (Note - If the applicant is already registered log in using valid credentials.)
Step 6: After successful registration, fill in the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit.
Note - Upon filling the application form and uploading all the documents, submit the application which will be acknowledged by email as the application submitted.
Application Deadline - 28th February 2023
Date of Written Test - 19th March 2023
Interview Process - Between April 2023 – May 2023
Issuance of Sponsorship Letters - Between May 2023 - June 2023
The selection will be based on the online written test (subject & aptitude) followed by a personal interview conducted by a panel from IIT and L&T. The final selection is subject to one’s medical fitness.
Terms and Conditions
- Students from other engineering disciplines are not eligible to apply.
- Students who have graduated in 2022 or prior are not eligible.
- L&T does not charge any fee to the candidates at any stage of recruitment.
- Only shortlisted candidates among the registered ones can appear for the online test.
- Enter the complete & accurate details of the information sought.
- While entering marks, do not enter the CGPA. Rather, convert the CGPA into a scale of 10 and then into an aggregate % (out of 100).
- Do not forget to note the unique id or application number, which the applicants need to quote in all future communications.
- Enter active email id and mobile number for communication from time to time.
- Keep scanned copies of the documents (certificates/testimonials), photograph and all other required details ready before filling the application form.
- The shortlisted applicants will need to appear for an online written test.
- On selection, and before entering the course, the applicants will be required to execute an undertaking for a value of INR 5,00,000 to successfully complete the course and subsequently serve the company for 5 years thereafter.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2024. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more