L&T Build India Scholarship 2022
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 04-03-2022 Posted By : Salma
L&T Build India Scholarship 2022 is an initiative of L&T Construction for final year engineering students. This scholarship aims to support the study of meritorious students from the core Civil/Electrical engineering stream. The selected students will be able to pursue 2 years full-time M.Tech course in Construction Technology & Management. The selected candidates will receive INR 13,400 per month and other benefits.
L&T Build India Scholarship 2022
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be pursuing final year B.E./B.Tech. degree* from core Civil Engineering & Core Electrical Engineering
*Note - The candidate is expected to graduate by June - August 2022.
The selected students will receive -
- A stipend of INR 13,400 per month for 24 months
- Full fee sponsored for 2 years MTech courses at IIT Madras/IIT Delhi/NIT Surathkal/NIT Trichy
- Opportunity to work at live sites of L&T
- Placement benefit at the completion of the course
- The tuition fees and Sponsorship fees will be settled by L&T to the respective Institutes directly.
- The sponsored candidates need to pay the Hostel Accommodation fee & Mess fee.
- 10th Standard Certificate and Marksheet
- 12th Standard Certificate and Marksheet
- Diploma Certificate
- B.E./B.Tech Marksheet – (all available marksheets up to previous semester)
- A valid photo identify proof/photograph
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Navigate to the 'How to Apply' section and click on the link to the Registration page.
Step 3: Fill in the required details to 'Register'. (Note - If the applicant is already registered login using valid credentials.)
Step 4: After successful registration, fill in the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit.
Note - Upon filling the application form and uploading all the documents, submit the application which will be acknowledged by an email as the application submitted.
Application Deadline - 31st March 2022
Online Written Test - Between April 2022 - May 2022
Interview Process - Between May 2022 - June 2022
Issuance of Sponsorship Letters - 3rd Week of June 2022
The selection will be based on the online written test (subject & aptitude) followed by a personal interview conducted by a panel from IIT and L&T. The final selection is subject to one’s medical fitness.
Terms and Conditions
- L&T does not charge any fee to the candidates at any stage of recruitment.
- Only shortlisted candidates among the registered ones can appear for the online test.
- Mechanical Candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have graduated in the year 2021 or prior to that are not eligible to apply.
- Enter the complete & accurate details of the information sought.
- While entering marks, do not enter the CGPA. Rather, convert the CGPA into a scale of 10 and then into an aggregate % (out of 100).
- Please enter the actual date and year of Birth.
- Do not forget to note the unique id or application number, which the applicants need to quote in all future communications.
- Enter active email id and mobile number for communication from time to time.
- Keep scanned copies of the documents (certificates/testimonials), photograph and all other required details ready before filling the application form.
- The shortlisted applicants will need to appear for an online written test.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2023. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more