JSPN Scholarship 2021-22
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
JSPN Scholarship 2021-22 is an initiative for Madhwa community students who have a good academic track record. The scholarship offers financial aid to meritorious students who are facing financial difficulties to pursue education.
JSPN Scholarship 2021-22
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Belong to the Madhwa community
The selected awardee will receive scholarships according to the availability of the funds and the merit/need based on the student.
- Copy of self-attested mark sheets of 10th, 11th, and 12th class.
- Copy of bonafide student certificate
- Self Attested previous year's mark sheet (2-semester mark sheet if in semester scheme)
- Copy of income certificate
- Copy of the receipt of the fee paid for college 2019-20
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card (Student)
- Photocopy of student bank details, account number, IFSC Code, the first page of passbook/ first page of account statement/canceled cheque leaf/letter from bank with an account number and IFSC
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the scholarship by using the below-mentioned steps -
Fresh Application Procedure -
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Click on the option “Student Login”, on the home page of the JSPN Scholarships Portal.
Step 3: Click on 'New Student' to register.
Step 4: After successful registration, the student will receive a “JSPN SID”.
Step 5: Now, activate the student login account through a link received on the email.
Step 6: After activation of the account, fill in the application form and submit it.
Application Renewal Procedure -
Step 1: Students applying for the second time can directly log in and fill in the application form to renew the scholarship.
Starting Date to Submit Application - 7th July 2021
Closure Date - 30th September 2021
Last Date to Upload Documents - 10th October 2021
The students will be selected on the basis of academic merit and financial need.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more