INSA Visiting Scientist Programme 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian National Science Academy (INSA) invites applications for INSA Visiting Scientist Programme 2021 from Scientist/Faculty in any R&D organisation including universities or affiliated colleges in India. The aim of this programme is to recognize and award capable scientists for further research work. Selected scientists will receive a consolidated amount of INR 30,000 (maximum) per month to cover their expenses related to boarding, lodging, travel, etc.
INSA Visiting Scientist Programme 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a Scientist/Faculty in any R&D organisation including universities or affiliated colleges in India
- Not have availed INSA Visiting Scientist Programme in last one year
A consolidated amount of INR 30,000 (maximum) per month will be given to selected scholars to cover their expenses related to boarding, lodging, travel, etc.
- A concise account of the plan of work/study
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Enclose the required documents.
Step 4: Send the two sets of completed application through proper channel to the Deputy Executive Director-I (Scientific), Indian National Science Academy, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi - 110002.
Application deadline: 26th February 2021
Based on the applications received, the selection will be made by the 'Science Promotion Committee' at its meeting scheduled to be held during March-April in the following year.
Terms and Conditions
- The decision of the Academy will be communicated during April/May in the following year.
- The number of INSA-Visiting Scientist positions to be awarded each year will be a maximum of 120 man-months per annum.
- Book writing is not permitted under this programme.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more