Inlaks Fine Arts Awards 2023
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 02-08-2023 Posted By : Rincy Kaur
Inlaks Fine Arts Awards 2023 is an opportunity offered by the Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation (a non-profit organisation) for emerging young artists to develop their creative talent. Financial assistance of INR 3,00,000 per year to enable them to work independently anywhere in India.
Inlaks Fine Arts Awards 2023
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- be an Indian passport holder or currently residing in India
- be a young emerging artist
- born on or after 1st January 1993
- be a recent graduate/postgraduate degree holder OR
- be a final year student from a leading Indian institute for visual arts in India
- Students pursuing first-year master’s programme will not be considered.
- The recipient should not be holding a similar/ government scholarship or award during the same tenure.
- If the candidates have applied for the award earlier, they must submit a new body of work if they re-apply.
- In the case of applicants not having a formal degree in the visual arts, it is desirable that they would have participated in organized art exhibitions.
The award is worth INR 3,00,000 for a period of one year.
The awardee will also have to attend an art residency programme within India for a period of 4 weeks during the course of the year.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) including the below information:
- professional training (education, workshops, etc.,)
- solo, group exhibitions
- gallery representation (if any)
- any other professional activities relevant to the artistic practice
- Artwork (Portfolio)
- Proof of age (copy of aadhaar card /passport/birth certificate
- Proof of Nationality (copy of passport/birth certificate)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the opportunity by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button.
Step 2: Click the 'Register' button and fill in the required registration details. (Note - If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id)
Step 3: Read the details carefully, navigate to the bottom of the page and click on 'DOWNLOAD FORM HERE'.
Step 4: Fill in the required details, attach the documents and send it through email at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 3rd October 2023
The candidates will be selected based on the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2024. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
1. Source of Information: Buddy4Study app compiles details on scholarships/fellowships from government websites and private scholarship sources. Links to the official sources accompany each listing detail pages.
2. Non-affiliation: The Buddy4Study app is not associated with any government entity in India or elsewhere. When featuring government scholarships, we rely on publicly accessible information from central and state government websites in India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more