IIM Amritsar Post-Doctoral Fellowship Program 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Management, Amritsar invites applications for the IIM Amritsar Post-Doctoral Fellowship Program 2021 from Ph.D. degree holders. It is a full-time program with a duration of two years, extendable for another year, and subject to satisfactory progress. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship amount of INR 50,000 per month plus other benefits.
IIM Amritsar Post-Doctoral Fellowship Program 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Have strong academic credentials, demonstrated research potential, and curiosity to pursue original research. The following are the minimum eligibility criteria (1 and 2).
- Have obtained a Ph.D. degree (or equivalent) from institutions of high repute like Central Universities, IIMs, IITs, IISERs, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai, or an equivalent level in such other globally recognized Indian or foreign institutions
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship amount of INR 50,000 per month plus other benefits.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application with all the required details.
Step 3: Download the application form.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
The online application window will open on the institute website: 01st April 2021
Application Deadline: 30th April 2021
Selection will be based on the performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Institute will offer the Post-Doctoral Fellowship to the selected candidates.
- The eligible applications are evaluated on the basis of candidates’ demonstrated research potential and who fits with the research interests of IIM Amritsar faculty members.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more