Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship 2020-21, Maharashtra
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra invites applications for Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship 2020-21, Maharashtra from students who have passed Class 10 from Government Vidhyaniketan and have taken admission in Class 11. The selected students will receive INR 100 per month to complete their education in Class 11, 12 and after Class 12.
Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship 2020-21, Maharashtra Deadline15-Apr-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a resident of Maharashtra
- Have scored 60% marks in Class 10 board exam
- Have completed Class 10 from the Government Vidyanikethan only
- Be studying in Maharashtra only (Note: The students studying out of Maharashtra cannot apply for this scheme)
The selected students will receive INR 100 per month.
- Previous year mark sheet
- Entitlement card from Vidhyaniketan
- Bonafide certificate of admitted College
- Domicile certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Click on 'New Applicant Registration'.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number and register.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
Application deadline: 15th April 2021
The selection will be done on the basis of merit of the student.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more