Government Research Adhichatra 2020-21, Maharashtra
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra invites applications for Government Research Adhichatra 2020-21, Maharashtra from students who have completed post-graduation and are willing to pursue PhD in their respective subject. The selected students will receive INR 750 per month as scholarship and INR 1,000 per year for other expenses.
Government Research Adhichatra 2020-21, Maharashtra Deadline31-May-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a resident of Maharashtra
- Be a postgraduate
- Have scored at least 60% marks in post-graduation (Note: In courses like BA/BSc/BEd and MA/MSc/MEd and other degree courses, less than 60% marks is applicable)
- Be studying in Maharashtra only (Note: The students studying out of Maharashtra cannot apply for this scheme)
- Be studying in one of the following institutions -
- Govt. Science Institute (Mumbai, Nagpur, Aurangabad),
- Govt. Vidarbha Gyan Vidnyan Science Institute (Amravati),
- Vasant Rao Naik Mahavidyalaya College (Nagpur),
- Universities and affiliated colleges
The selected students will receive INR 750 per month as scholarship and INR 1,000 per year for other expenses.
- Name of the Guide
- Sanction letter of the University for the Guide
- Graduation and Post-graduation mark sheet
Note: For renewal, the applicants need to submit an annual progress report.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Click on 'New Applicant Registration'.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number and register.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
Application deadline: 31st May 2021
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more