France Excellence Charpak Master's Program 2024
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 30-01-2024 Posted By : Rincy Kaur
France Excellence Charpak Master's Program 2024 is an opportunity offered by Campus France, India (a government agency that operates under the French Ministry of External Affairs and the Ministry of Higher Education and Research), to Indian students who are currently enrolled in or have studied at an Indian Institution of higher learning. The selected candidates will receive a monthly living allowance of €860 (approx. ₹77,389) and other benefits.
Source: Campus France, India
France Excellence Charpak Master's Program 2024
To be eligible, an applicant must:-
- be an Indian national or an OCI card holder
- be a maximum of 30 years old at the time of application
- be currently enrolled in or have studied at an Indian Institution of higher learning
- have applied for admission at a French institution, before applying for the scholarship
- demonstrate a basic understanding of the French language (not mandatory)
Note:- Applicants working on their Master's thesis, training programs, or research projects are not eligible for this program.
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits:-
- A monthly living allowance of €860 (approx. ₹77,389)
- Student visa and Etudes en France fee waiver
- Social security
- Assistance to find affordable student accommodation (priority access to CROUS residencies, subject to availability)
- Passport size photograph
- French language certificate, if any (DELF/DALF)
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- Document of employment/internship record, if applicable
- Copy of the first page of the passport (with photo and expiry date) [Note: If the applicant will be receiving their passport after the deadline, please attach proof of the passport application.]
- Copy of mark sheets and degree of Higher Secondary School (Class 12), Bachelor's, and Master's degrees (including those of completed semesters of the ongoing degree)
- Letter(s) of recommendation from the current Indian university/employer or the institution last attended
- The letter(s) of recommendation should be submitted as scanned copies of the original typed and signed paper letters. They should preferably pertain to the scholarship and include the referee's signature and contact details. If possible, they should be on the institution's letterhead and bear its stamp.
- All documents must be in PDF or JPEG format (Word, RTF, ODT, TXT, MSG documents, ZIP folders, screenshots, or scans of social media are NOT acceptable).
- Applications submitted without the required documents or with incorrect documents will be rejected.
How can you apply?
Eligible applicants can apply for the opportunity by following the below-mentioned steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button and fill in the required details to 'Register'. (Note - If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email ID.)
Step 3: Navigate to 'Online Application Procedure' and click on the given link.
Step 4: Fill in the details and 'Register'. (Note:- Applicants who are already registered can directly log in.)
Step 5: Once registered successfully, log in with valid credentials and fill in the required details.
Step 6: Upload the supporting documents in the prescribed format and submit the application.
Opening of the call for applications: 22nd December 2023
Deadline for the Reception of Applications: 20th March 2024 (23:59 IST)
Publication of Results: End of April 2024
The selection will be selected based on their academic excellence, as well as the consistency and quality of the statement of purpose.
Note:- There is no CGPA/percentage cut-off for the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- No reason will be given for the rejection of an application.
- The French Embassy is not obliged to respond to candidates whose applications are incomplete or not considered for the scholarship award.
1. Source of Information: Buddy4Study app compiles details on scholarships/fellowships from government websites and private scholarship sources. Links to the official sources accompany each listing detail pages.
2. Non-affiliation: The Buddy4Study app is not associated with any government entity in India or elsewhere. When featuring government scholarships, we rely on publicly accessible information from central and state government websites in India.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more