Focus Area Science Technology Summer Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Three national science academies - Indian Academy of Sciences, Bengaluru; Indian National Science Academy, New Delhi and The National Academy of Sciences, Prayagraj invite applications for Focus Area Science Technology Summer Fellowship 2020 from UG and PG students and teachers. Selected fellows will receive a monthly fellowship and round trip train fare.
Focus Area Science Technology Summer Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a student or teacher from any university and college affiliated to UGC/AICTE/MCI/Accredited Institutions of State Universities
- Belong to North-Eastern states of India, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand and Madhya Pradesh
- Be studying in BS / BSc / BVSc (II year only), BPharm (III and IV years only), BE / BTech / BCA (II and III years only), BArch(II, III and IV years only), MS / MSc / MVSc / MPharm (I year only), ME / MTech / MCA / MArch (I year only), (5-year integrated) MS / MSc /MTech / MBBS (II, III, IV years only), PharmD (III, IV years only), (dual degree) BTech + MTech (II, III, IV years only), (dual degree) BE + MSc (II, III, IV years only), (dual degree) BS + MS (II, III, IV years only), Integrated PhD (I, II years only), MSc Tech (I, II years only)
- Have a minimum average score of 65% in core subjects from class X to post-graduation (only for students applicants)
Note – PhD students are not eligible for this fellowship.
The selected applicants will get the following awards:
- A monthly fellowship
- Round trip train fare
- Scanned copies of marks sheets from class X till the last examination
- A write-up (in about 150-250 words)
- Publications, if any
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the online application portal and read important instructions.
Step 2: Click below on the “Click here to register”.
Step 3: Select the category, subject, and sub-area of the subject.
Step 4: Provide the required details.
Step 5: Upload the necessary documents.
Step 6: Submit the application form.
Application deadline: 30th November 2019.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more