FAEA Scholarship 2020-2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
FAEA invites applications for FAEA Scholarship 2020-21 from Class 12 passed or 1st-year undergraduate students in Arts/Commerce/Science/Engineering and other technical and professional disciplines at any university/institution/college in India. This objective of this program is to provide financial assistance for completion of graduation course which includes tuition fee, maintenance allowance or hostel/mess charges.
FAEA Scholarship 2020-2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have passed Class 12 from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in India, OR
- Be a 1st-year undergraduate student (on-roll)
- Belong to socially and economically disadvantaged sections (SC/ST/BPL Category)
The selected candidates will receive tuition fee, maintenance allowance or hostel and mess charges as per the norms.
Documents How can you apply?
The application can be done online with the following steps:
Step 1: Click here to open the official notification and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Click here to apply for FAEA Scholarship.
Step 3: Click to register.
Step 4: Once registered, log in to proceed with the application process.
Step 5: Fill in all the details.
Step 6: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 30th June 2020
Shortlisted students will be invited for interviews across India in the metropolitan city. Thereafter, a national panel will make the final selection and results will be declared. The support granted shall be subject to the student being accepted by the host university/institution/college.
Terms and Conditions
- Students belonging to socially and economically disadvantaged sections (SC/ST/BPL Category) can apply.
- Special scholarships for Girl Students belonging to socially and economically disadvantaged section in the BPL category from Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu are also eligible.
- Financial grant for General category students especially for those students who have obtained above 90% marks in their Higher Secondary Exam and/or have been able to get admission in the first-rate Institutions of Excellence in the country are also available.
To know more, click here.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
I have received only 1st installment of 2000 rupees ofcovid 19support programme, when did I get 2nd and 3rd installment, Because this is 3months support programme.
Asked by Pradeep kumar on 29-Jun-2020
Dimple Thapa on 29-Jun-2020
Kindly wait You will get a notification on your registered mobile number.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more