Education Concession to Children of Freedom Fighter 2020-21, Maharashtra
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra invites applications for Education Concession to Children of Freedom Fighter 2020-21, Maharashtra from wards/wife/widow of the freedom fighters pursuing graduation or post-graduation. The selected students will receive up to INR 60 per month to complete their education and book allowance of up to INR 400 per annum.
Education Concession to Children of Freedom Fighter 2020-21, Maharashtra DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a domicile of Maharashtra
- Be a Son/Daughter/Wife/Widow of freedom fighter
- Be studying in Maharashtra only (Note: The students studying out of Maharashtra cannot apply for this scheme)
- Scholarship amount for graduation/post-graduation is INR 50 per month and for Engineering course is INR 60 per month
- Books allowance for graduation/post-graduation is INR 200 per annum and for Engineering students is INR 400 per annum
- Freedom fighter certificate
- Current year fee receipt
- Domicile certificate
- Bonafide certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Click on 'New Applicant Registration'.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number and register.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
Application deadline: 31st May 2021
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more