Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance Scheme 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Directorate of Medical Education Research, Government of Maharashtra invites applications for Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance Scheme 2020-21 from students pursuing MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BPTH, BOTH, B.SC Nursing, BUMS, BP & O, BASLP courses in government-aided/Corporation/Private un-aided colleges. The selected students will receive up to INR 30,000 per year.
Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance Scheme 2020-21 Deadline31-May-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a resident of Maharashtra
- Have taken admission in MBBS,BDS,BAMS,BHMS,BPTH,BOTH,B.Sc Nursing ,BUMS, BP & O, BASLP in government-aided/Corporation/Private un-aided colleges
- Belong to a family where the annual income is less than INR 8 lakh
- Have taken hostel admission in Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Nagpur or other locations in Maharashtra
- Have taken admission under General category and SEBC Category
The selected students will receive up to INR 30,000 per year.
- Domicile Certificate
- New applicants need to submit HSC and SSC mark sheet
- Income certificate of Parents.
- Previous year's mark sheet.
- Registered Labourers/aplabhudarak shikari need to submit a proof letter approved from tahsildar /Income certificate of Parents.
- Aadhar card
- Student's PAN card (optional)
- Father's PAN card
- Mother's PAN card (optional)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Click on 'New Applicant Registration'.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number and register.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
Application deadline: 31st May 2021
Terms and Conditions
- Not applicable for students pursuing admission through management quota/Institute level.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more