D. K. Bhave Scholarship 2022
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 18-05-2022 Posted By : Salma
Savitribai Phule Pune University invites applications for D. K. Bhave Scholarship 2022 from B.E./B.Tech. degree holders who have secured admission for their master's degree in Engineering and Technology stream at accredited universities in America, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Germany. The purpose is to encourage students to return to India after their master's degree and help India to compete in the global economy. The selected candidates will receive a scholarship up to 5 lakhs.
D. K. Bhave Scholarship 2022
To be eligible, the applicant must -
- Be a graduate from Engineering Faculty OR studying in the last year B.E./B.Tech. degree (any branch) of Savitribai Phule Pune University from the NBA (National Board of Accreditation) accredited institutes within PMC and PCMC area
- Have secured "Confirmed Admission" based on merit for a master's degree in Engineering and Technology in any foreign accredited university from USA/Canada/Germany/England
Note - The students who are already pursuing a master's degree programme in engineering in a foreign country are not eligible for this scholarship.
The selected candidates will receive up to INR 5 lakhs as a scholarship.
- Scan copy of passport size photograph (jpg format and size less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of duly signed and recommended application form
- A copy of the "Confirmed Admission Letter" issued by the concerned University or Institute.
- An attested copy of the final year mark list of B.E./B.Tech.
- An attested copy of applicant's passport and Aadhar card.
- I-20 form (if available)
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the scholarship by using the below-mentioned steps -
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Navigate to 'Apply Online' and click on the given link.
Step 3: Log in using valid credentials. (Note - If the applicant is not registered, please register using a valid email and contact number.)
Step 4: Fill in the information carefully, upload the supporting documents and submit.
Note - The applicant can not update/edit the information once the form is generated.
Application Deadline - 4th June 2022
The selection committee of Savitribai Phule Pune University will take the final decision.
Terms and Conditions
- The student should have secured some funding from family, loans or other financial assistance from Indian or foreign sources.
- This scholarship will provide the supplemental amount and will not be the sole source of funding for any student.
- The total cost per year is defined as the cost of tuition, books, room, food and incidental expenses as estimated by the admitting university and reduced by any financial assistance provided by the admitting University.
- The first page of the application form should be duly signed and recommended by the Principal/Director of the applicant's institute/college along with its seal.
- The students need to answer the questionnaire available on the second page of the application form.
- The scanned copy (PDF) of both the pages of the application form (duly signed and recommended) should be uploaded to the website.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2023. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more