Chevening Scholarships 2022-23
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Chevening Scholarships 2022-23 is an initiative for Indian students who wish to pursue a one-year master’s degree in any subject at any UK university. This scholarship programme is offered by the UK Government which offers future leaders the unique opportunity to study in the UK on fully-funded scholarships.
Chevening Scholarships 2022-23
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory
- Return to India for a minimum of two years after the candidate's award has ended
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable the candidate to gain entry into a postgraduate program at a UK university (Equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK)
- Have at least two years of work experience
- Have applied to three different eligible UK university courses and received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 16 July 2022
The following benefits will be included as part of the Chevening Scholarship:
- University tuition fees
- A monthly stipend
- Travel costs to and from the UK
- An arrival allowance
- A homeward departure allowance
- The cost of one visa application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
- Valid passport/national ID card
- University transcripts and degree certificates (undergraduate, postgraduate)
- Three different UK master's course choices
- Names of two referees who know the applicant in a professional or academic capacity
- English language test score
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the scholarship by using the below-mentioned steps -
Step 1: Click on 'Apply Now' button.
Step 2: Fill in the required details to register.
Step 3: After successful registration, fill in the required details and upload relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application Closing Date: 2nd November 2021
The applicants will be selected for the scholarship on the basis of the following criteria -
- Fulfilment of eligibility criteria
- Performance in the interview
Terms and Conditions
- The reference must be written in English.
- All applicants need to register as new users regardless of whether they have applied previously.
- The applications, once submitted cannot be edited. Thus, the applicants are advised to fill the form carefully.
- The applications found ineligible for the scholarship will be removed from the selection process.
- The interview will be conducted in a city/town where the British embassy or high commission has a representation.
- Skype interviews are permitted in exceptional cases.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Hi there, Greetings of the day Being eligible for this scholarship we should have 2 years of work experience so,could you please confirm which kind od work experience would be considered (ex unpaid internships or work in a company)? Thanks Looking forward to your response
Asked by Komal Dass on 26-Sep-2021
Dimple Thapa on 30-Sep-2021
Both internship and a full-time job are considered as work experience. If you have an overall work experience of more than 2 years, you can apply for this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more