Charpak Master's Program 2023
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Last Updated On : 20-01-2023 Posted By : Rincy Kaur
Charpak Master's Program 2023 is an opportunity offered by Campus France, India (a government agency that operates under the French Ministry of External Affairs and the Ministry of Higher Education and Research) to students who are currently enrolled in or have studied for master's level degree at an Indian Institution of higher learning. The selected candidates will receive a monthly living allowance of 860 euros and other benefits.
Charpak Master's Program 2023
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- be an Indian national or an OCI card holder
- be a maximum of 30 years of age at the time of application
- be currently enrolled in or have studied at an Indian Institution of Higher Learning
- have applied at a French institution before applying for the scholarship
- have knowledge of French language
Note - A non-scholarship holder who is currently pursuing a master's 1 (M1) in France is not eligible for the scholarship.
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits -
- A monthly living allowance of 860 euros
- Student visa and Etudes en France fee waiver
- Social security
- Assistance to find affordable student accommodation (priority access to CROUS residencies, subject to availability)
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the first page of your passport (with photo and expiry date) [Note - If the applicant will be getting their passport after the deadline, please attach proof of the passport application]
- Full Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- Scanned copy of your admission/acceptance letter from the French higher education institution (Note - If the applicants have not received it before the deadline, attach an email correspondence to show that they are in the process of getting the acceptance letter from them)
- Scanned copies of mark sheets and degree of Higher Secondary School (Class 12), Bachelor's and Master's degrees (including those of completed semesters of the ongoing degree)
- French language certificate, if any (DELF /DALF)
- Document of employment/ internship record, if applicable
- Letter (s) of recommendation from the current Indian university/employer or the institution last attended (Note - The letter(s) of recommendation should be submitted as scanned copies of the original typed and signed paper letters. They have to include the signature and the contact details of the referee, and (if possible) should be on headed paper of the institution and bear a stamp of the institution)
Please name the files of the application documents as follows -
Type of application document File name Photograph (portrait) Photograph_name_surname Passport Passport_name_surname Curriculum Vitae (CV) CV_name_surname Class 12 (marksheet and passing certificate)
XII Passing cert_name_surname
Transcript of records
Acceptance letter from the French institution Acceptanceletter_name_surname Employment/internship record Name of the organization_name_surname French Language certificate (DELF/DALF) Languagecert._name_surname Letter(s) of Recommendation Recommendation_name_surname
- All the above documents must be in pdf or jpeg format (word, rtf, odt, txt, msg documents, zip folders, screenshots or scans of social media are NOT acceptable).
- Applications submitted without required documents, or incorrect documents, will be rejected.
How can you apply?
Eligible applicants can apply for the opportunity by following the below-mentioned steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button and fill in the required details to 'Register'. (Note - If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to 'Online Application Procedure' and click on the link.
Step 4: Fill in the details and 'Register'. (Note - Applicants who are already registered can directly log in.)
Step 5: Once registered successfully, log in with valid credentials and fill in the required details.
Step 6: Upload the supporting documents and submit the application.
Beginning of Application - 4th January 2023
Last Date of Application - 24th March 2023 (23:59 IST)
Publication of Results - End of April 2023
The selection will be selected based on their academic excellence, as well as the consistency and quality of the statement of purpose.
Note - There is no CGPA/percentage cut-off for the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- No reason will be given for the rejection of an application.
- The French Embassy is not obliged to respond to candidates whose applications are incomplete or not considered for the scholarship award.
- An exception will be made for Charpak scholarship holders who are currently completing their M1 in France. They may re-apply for a second year of funding in order to complete their M2.
- There is no automatic renewal of the scholarship at the M2 level.
- Acceptance will be subject to academic performance at the M1 level, the nature of the master programme and a new statement of purpose.
Campus France, India
Email Id - firstname.lastname@example.org
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2024. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more