Charpak Exchange Scholarship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Campus France invites applications for Charpak Exchange Scholarship 2020 from Indian students studying at bachelor's or master's level programme. The aim of this scholarship is to support Indian students who want to undertake an exchange semester programme in France. Selected students will get a living allowance of EUR 700 and other benefits.
Charpak Exchange Scholarship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian national residing in India
- Be not more than 30 years old (maximum at the time of application)
- Be currently enrolled in an Indian institution of higher learning that has a tie-up with the French institution where the applicant will pursue an exchange semester
- Living allowance of EUR 700
- Social security
- Student visa and Etudes en France fee waiver
- Assistance in finding affordable student accommodation
- Passport size formal photograph
- Scanned copy of the first page of passport (with photo and expiry date)
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- Scanned copy of admission/acceptance letter from the French higher education institution / laboratory
- Scanned copies of mark sheets of Higher Secondary School (XII), Bachelor's and Master's degrees (including those of completed semesters or the ongoing degree)
- French language certificate, if any (DELF/DALF certificate or from any recognized university or Xth marks card if French was the applicant’s second language)
- NOC from the Indian institution
- Document of employment / internship record, if any
- French language certificate from Alliance Française in India or any recognized university, if any
- Recommendation letter from the university (not mandatory)
- Statement of purpose (format available on the scholarship form)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the link and register.
Step 2: Once registered, fill in the required details.
Step 3: Upload the supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 15th May 2020
Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic excellence as well as the consistence and quality of the candidate’s statement of purpose.
Terms and Conditions
- Final semester project and laboratory research in a partner institute in France is not applicable for this scholarship programme.
- All the supporting documents must be in word, pdf or jpeg format (rtf, odt, txt, msg documents, zip folders, screenshots or scans of social media are NOT acceptable).
- No reason will be given for the rejection of an application.
- The French Embassy is not obliged to respond to candidates whose applications are incomplete.
- The duration of the exchange semester programme is one to four months.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more