Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Education Department of Sant Nirankari Mandal, Delhi invites applications for Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme 2020 from economically weak students who are pursuing the first year of degree/diploma program. The scholarship aims to provide financial assistance to promising and needy students to help them complete their higher education and excel in life. Selected students can get financial assistance of up to INR 50,000 per year or tuition fee for their course program (whichever is less).
Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a regular student pursuing a diploma or degree course from a recognised university or educational institution of India
- Have an annual family income of not more than INR 3.50 Lakhs
- Have secured at least 60% marks in class 10 or class 12 examination
- Not have been detained by the institution or failed in examination or penalised by the institution on the grounds of indiscipline
- Not be in receipt of any similar scholarship
- Not have taken admission through management/convener quota or any other quota of the educational institution
Selected students will get financial assistance of up to INR 50,000 per year or the tuition fee payable in each year (whichever is less).
- Family income certificate or latest payslip
- Admission slip or admission letter
- Mark sheets of all the examinations passed from class 10
- Class 10 and 12 certificate
- Latest fee receipts of the university/institution
- Fee details signed by the principal of the institution
- Certificate by the institution
- Residence proof like Aadhaar card, Ration card, Passport, Pan card, Voter id card, etc.
- Copy of student’s bank passbook
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the instruction carefully and fill the application form.
Step 3: Enclose affidavit and all the required documents.
Step 4: Submit the duly filled-in application form with all the documents through speed post to -
The Member Incharge,
Sant Nirankari Mandal, Sant Nirankari Administrative Block
Nirankari Complex, Nirankari Chowk, Burari Road,
Delhi - 110009
Application deadline - 31st December 2020
The Education Committee of Education Department of Sant Nirankari Mandal, Delhi will review the applications submitted and prepare a list of shortlisted candidates. Shortlisted candidates may be called for an interview with the Education Committee (if required) after which the final list of candidates will be prepared.
Terms and Conditions
- Financial assistance, being offered under this scholarship scheme will completely depend on the capability and requirement of the course.
- All the documents enclosed with the application form should be self-attested.
- The applicants must not leave any column of the application form blank.
- For the final year of the course, 25% of the course fee will be paid only on receipt of the final year mark sheet.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more