ZSI Estuarine Biology Regional Centre Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Zoological Survey of India, Odisha invites applications for ZSI Estuarine Biology Regional Centre Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from master's degree holders. The fellowship is purely on a temporary basis. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 12,000 plus admissible HRA (as per Government of India rules).
ZSI Estuarine Biology Regional Centre Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 28 years of age as on the last date of application
- Hold a master's degree in Zoology / Life Sciences/ Marine Biology with Zoology as a major subject in graduation level from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 12,000 plus admissible HRA (as per Government of India rules).
- Attested copies of educational qualification
- Research experience proof
- Proof of date of birth
- No object certificate for the employer, if employed
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill it with relevant details.
Step 3: Send the completed application as a word file or pdf by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Application for the post of JRF".
Application deadline: 10th September 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of qualification and experience may not entertain a candidate called for interview or selection.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Zoological Survey of India website http://zsi.gov.in.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email and speed post for appearing before an interview committee.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more