Zoological Survey of India Marine Biology Regional Centre Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata invites applications for Zoological Survey of India Marine Biology Regional Centre Research Associateship 2021 from PhD/MSc/MPhil degree holders. The fellowship is a temporary post for the research project entitled, “Health Assessment of Indian Corals and Coral Reefs”. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
Zoological Survey of India Marine Biology Regional Centre Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
The candidate must -
- Be below 35 years of age on 1st March 2021
- Hold PhD in Zoology/ Marine Biology and Oceanography/ Wildlife Biology/ Life Science or equivalent degree from a UGC recognized university, OR
- Hold an MSc/MPhil in Zoology/ Marine Biology and Oceanography/ Wildlife Biology/ Life Science or equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% marks
- Have 3 years of working experience
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Original educational qualification/experience certificates
- Proof for date of birth
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the associateship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application along with all relevant documents.
Step 3: E-mail a soft copy (editable) of the application at least 3 days in advance of the date of interview to the following email id: firstname.lastname@example.org, with a CC to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 01st March 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No travel expenses will be paid to the candidates.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more