Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata Post Doctoral Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata invites applications for Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata Post Doctoral Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from MSc/PhD degree holders. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 14,000 plus HRA (for Senior Research Fellowship) and INR 47,000 plus HRA (for Post Doctoral Fellowship).
Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata Post Doctoral Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
The candidate must -
For Post Doctoral Fellowship -
- Be below 40 years of age as on the last date of application submission
- Hold a PhD in Zoology/Life Sciences/Wildlife/Biodiversity & Conservation or equivalent
- Have PhD work experience of at least three years (3 Year) in Himalayan Region, knowledge & experience in carnivore ecology/ experience in biological corridor mapping/ non-invasive DNA analysis/climate change studies with at least two(3) relevant publication in SCI journal
For Senior Research Fellowship -
- Be below 32 years of age as on the last date of application submission
- Hold an MSc degree in Zoology/Life Sciences/Wildlife/Environmental Sciences/Biodiversity & Conservation or equivalent
- Have work experience of at least two years (2 Year) in wildlife ecology/ habitat ecology in the Indian Himalayan Region
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 14,000 plus HRA (for Senior Research Fellowship) and INR 47,000 plus HRA (for Post Doctoral Fellowship).
- Testimonials of educational qualifications
- Research experience certificate
- Proof for date of birth
- Copies of mark sheets of all examinations
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer (if employed)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Prepare the application along with all relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 24th December 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidate selected will be liable to posted anywhere as per the requirements of the project, and will have to join immediately after their selection within one week.
- The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right to increase, decrease the number of posts in different categories and also selection or rejection of a candidature including cancellation of the advertisement without assigning any reason.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more